Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt)

2 posters

Go down

Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt) Empty Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt)

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:21 am

Name: Nyx the Evening Star
Race: Star Sprite(Milletian)
Family: None
Weapon of Choice: pets, staff, magic
Hair: Blond
Eye: Pink
Likes: Clothing, toys, sparklies, cake and other sweets, flute music, dancing, magic, jokes and other girly things
Dislikes: Bad smells, loud people, people with no sense of humor
Personality: Playful trickster
Theme:

Bio: Star Sprites are little fairy like creatures that live in the night sky, and grant wishes to those who need them. At least, in Nyx's world. Every night, the sprites would race to be the first to brighten up the sky.. as it was an honor to be seen first, and to be that night's wishing star.

Nyx finally beat out the others, on one winter night, and sparkled her little heart out. A little girl made a wish, and hearing it.. Nyx granted her wish. It was considered an honor to her people to grant wishes.. but doing so made them use up their magic and die.

The next thing she knew, she was in Erinn. And quickly sought out information about this weird world..

Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt) 11jwthy
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt) Empty Re: Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt)

Post  Xeek Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:22 am

Write bios for all my chars? =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt) Empty Re: Nyx the Evening Star(Haylei body alt)

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:24 am

v_v! I can do basic info, but you have to do the bio part :p!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:28 am

Buuuutttt Dx That's the hard part. I can't write a short Bio or my brain goes crazy :< Write it for me =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:29 am

Fiiiieeeenn.. I'll make a rough draft for you, and you can edit to your liking :p!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm

You thought I was for real? Bios are lame, I can't improvise and edit as I please =D
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:26 pm

Pfft..! Fien then I won't and you have to do it all by yourseeellf~
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down