Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Tshurii Masaomi

4 posters

Go down

New Member- Tshurii Masaomi Empty New Member- Tshurii Masaomi

Post  Solegunther Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Character Name: Tshurii Masaomi
How You Heard About The RP Society: Mabinogi forums powered by nexon.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About 5 years
Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Tshurii Masaomi is a ten year old boy who had just recently arrived in the world of Erinn. In his past life he lived in Japan. He was apart of an ordinary family, a mother, a father, a brother, a very normal life he had. He went to school by bus like any other ordinary child, he made very good grades, constantly making straight A's, he was a vey smart child, most recognized for his brain. About halfway through the school year, Japan started having economic issues, hitting the little town he lived in very hard. One of the changes they had to make was cutting bus fare. If you have lived within 2 miles of the school you were not allowed to ride the bus. Sadly Tshurii lived about one and a half miles away from the school, however what the government did not realise was that japan was filled with many highways, and many major roads that young students had to cross in order to get to their school. This had caused many deaths, almost every week there was news about a new child dieing from being run over, or several children dissapearing with no trace of where they might have gone. Only after the second week, the child that had got hit by a car had been Tshurii Masaomi. He had died on impact from a speeding driver, most likely drunk. What had seemed like an open path to cross with no cars, had changed when a swift car had came straight toward Tshurii. After meeting with the goddess Nao, Tshurii was taken to the world of Erinn, only being there for a few days now, he is in search of a mentor to help him with his newly found passion, alchemy.

What type of character do you play? An energetic alchemist
What is your Mabinogi schedule? On weekdays i will often play after 6pm central time, on weekends i will play randomly but very often

Last edited by Tshuri on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Solegunther
Solegunther
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New Member- Tshurii Masaomi Empty Re: New Member- Tshurii Masaomi

Post  Mari Eir Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Um.. seems pretty well written. I myself don't see any issues in the bio, especially since he's just starting out in Erinn. I'll approve.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Gloomy alchemist with an attitude, reminds me of my own character.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:56 pm

-throws approval-

I hope it hits Glacia in the face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Sounds fine to me.
Approved.

Since you are a soul streamer, I should inform you that an IC death will put your character out of play for 3 days until he comes back to life.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down