Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Application: Evannia Elle

+3
Glaceon
Cyler
Evannia
7 posters

Go down

New Member Application: Evannia Elle Empty New Member Application: Evannia Elle

Post  Evannia Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:09 pm

(now updated!)

Character Name: Evannia Jennette Elle (Evannia is her preferred name)

How You Heard About The RP Society: After people go running about with “RP Society” over their heads I got interested.

How Long Have You Been Role playing? Casually for the last three years, however due to high school and real life silliness I haven’t had many chances to explore Role playing fully.

Is English Your First Language? Yes but I have a touch of dyslexia. It's not so bad now that I'm older and I can read everything just fine but I may be slower at typing in order to keep from making mistakes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character : Evannia was born to a blacksmith and his wife in Scotland in the 1700s as Jennette McEllsan, she has few memories of them due to a fire that consumed their home when she was four. Her late brother Eli was thirteen when he and his sister were tossed into Erinn upon their deaths through use of the soul-stream. They arrived in Tara with only the clothes on their backs. Eli soon procured a gladius one morning soon after they arrived and named it Uriel. How Eli got it she never knew, but it never left his side after that.

She chose then to reinvent herself, remembering her imaginary friend "Evannia", Jennette started to use her name until even Eli called her by it.

Eli protected her while they lived on the streets, stealing, running and begging. After his death in a runaway carriage accident he just... didn't come back. She waited for hours by his body but finally she gave up. She left Tara as a lonely, poverty stricken nine-year-old. She has only Eli's sword to remember him by.

What type of character do you play? A warrior

What is your Mabinogi schedule?

Monday: Not usually.
Tuesday: 3:30-5:30 est
Wednesday: 3:30-6:00 est
Thursday: 3:30-6:00 est
Every other weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) : 3:30-7:00)

Last edited by Evannia on Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Evannia
Evannia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member Application: Evannia Elle Empty Re: New Member Application: Evannia Elle

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Hello~ ^^

I'd like to give you the warning we typically give all new members.

Your character(love the bio, and the character) seems to be Erinn-born.

This means that if she dies during an RP(like..if some other character stabs her in the face or something and she dies), she will not come back. Tuatha(erinn-born) are mortal, and do not revive once dead.
Milletians(those that come through the soul stream and such) do come back.

Just letting you know. If you want to change it, you can, but you don't HAVE to. :3

Back to top Go down

New Member Application: Evannia Elle Empty Re: New Member Application: Evannia Elle

Post  Cyler Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Yes, I also liked it, made me sad too...but in the good way, like readers are supposed to be. Very Happy

Continued off, I will wait to approve or disapprove when I hear a response to Soi's question. Surprised
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Evannia Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Thank you Sofia. I'll have to change that as soon as possible. Besides, I think I could turn this into an interesting plot point! Very Happy
Evannia
Evannia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Evannia wrote:Thank you Soifa. I'll have to change that as soon as possible. Besides, I think I could turn this into an interesting plot point! Very Happy

Fix'd. That's Soifa, not Sofia...and one of her pet peeves is being called Sofia.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Evannia Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm sorry Soifa, as I said, dyslexia is fun "So two guys walk into a bra" and all XD

Anyways, I hope this is a suitable edit to retain the original idea but make her a Milletian as well.
Evannia
Evannia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 pm

It's good, but the only way to enter soul stream is to be killed in your previous life. From there, the soul is guided into soul stream by our lovely hostess Nao, and you start your Erinn Life.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Glaceon wrote:

Fix'd. That's Soifa, not Sofia...and one of her pet peeves is being called Sofia.

I make exceptions for people with dyslexia.

I DON'T make exceptions for Glacia ever. Very Happy

Edit:

To come to Erinn one does, as said, have to die. No foreign objects are brought through the Soul Stream(such as swords/clothes/food from another world).

Last edited by Soifa Toten on Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Evannia Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:46 pm

She and Eli were killed in the fire. The sword is a bit of a spoiler in it's own right so I can't explain why it came along for the ride too Wink
Evannia
Evannia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Evannia wrote:She and Eli were killed in the fire. The sword is a bit of a spoiler in it's own right so I can't explain why it came along for the ride too Wink

Despite it being a spoiler, no one is allowed to use knowledge they have out-of-character knowledge in-character.

If you want, you can try PMing it to me and I'll be able to tell you a few more details about it. However, for now, let's leave the sword out until it's worked out, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post  Evannia Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 pm

Okay! Upon Soifa's urging there is no sword. (However there is still a spoon and potentially Schrodinger's cat is in fact alive AND dead)
Evannia
Evannia
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Okay, then. As the most amazing only-a-mentor in the guild, I welcome you. I'm the greatest. That's all you need to know. ^__^b

So, watch. Others will approve. Just watch. >w>

New Member Application: Evannia Elle Vaultm17
Vayne
Vayne
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Schrodinger's cat is both alive and dead... until the box is opened. *_*
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:44 pm

VERY open to critiquing, I really like that. xD I'm glad you're so flexible that you could change your bio where appropriate. Everything seems to check out to me, And don't worry, I'm dyslexic AND dysgraphic. Sucky combo that causes me to typo like crazy.. e___e

Anyway, approved. Smile
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Approved.

Don't worry, with a powers thread we'll figure something out about the sword. ;3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:18 pm

I'm counting the official three approvals, and an extra two...
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Yay for math? Surprised

Just make sure you've applied at the guild stone, Eva. I'll move this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down