Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stated Facts of Milliteans

+4
Glaceon
Mari Eir
Auramune
Xeek
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stated Facts of Milliteans Empty Stated Facts of Milliteans

Post  Xeek Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:05 am

Only states fact you can confirm and back up with quote proof. All these were taken From the Wiki.

Characteristics of Milletians

Milletians are people who have come to Erinn from a different world. They are not native to Erinn and have distinct characteristics in comparison to those from Erinn, regardless of the Milletian's race. Some of the distinct characteristics of Milletians is the ability to be reborn and to change their appearance, age, and gender. All players and their pets are Milletians. Milletians usually visit Erinn's Soul Stream before entering Erinn. (Xeek's Note: As I stated before, Milliteans exit the world of Erinn when they log out., and when they "log in" thus entering the world, like it says when you log in "Welcome to the world of Erinn", they go through the soul stream again, aka the logging in screen. But nobody believes me~)

Are not native to Erinn.
Ability to be reborn. (Xeek's Note: No Nao Required)
Fast perception of time.
Milletian Elves do not share their memories with Memory Tower in Filia. (Xeek's Note: I know a lot were waiting for this one)
All Milletians have the ability to enter and leave Erinn's Soul Stream. (Xeek's Note: No Nao required.)
Immortality and resurrection.
However, in Mainstream, Milletians cannot resurrect themselves and can only be resurrected by the means of Phoenix Feathers or Nao's aid (in some cases) such as in Tir Na Nog, or the incident with Cichol and the Doppelganger in Longa Desert Ruins. (Xeek's Note: This is just for storyline though. So milliteans are in fact COMPLETELY immortal)

Although there are multiple players, the game identifies only the player as the specific Milletian, one whom has the power of Neamhain/Cichol/Morrighan. One may become a God if he or she wished to. The specific Milletian can only be a Human, Elf, or Giant; Pets cannot be the specific Milletian.

Lorna is a Milletian as she claims to have met Nao before she started her journey in Erinn. (Xeek's Note:Possible hint of world exchanging)

According to Tarlach in his book, Tarlach's Record, he claims that Tuatha de Dananns are incapable of remembering reborn Milletians. He also claims that what may be one year for a Milletian could be one week for a Tuatha de Danann. He also claims that Milletians are more aggressive than Tuatha de Dananns. (Xeek's Note: This may be when Tarlach says they disappear. This also explains why most/all milliteans are drawn to battle)

According to Morrighan, Nao sent the Human Milletiann to Erinn in order to help rescue Erinn. (Xeek's Note: It says according, but there was Milliteans before Nao)

The Knight tells the group that the Gods are a race full of greed and the Milletian may become a monster who is neither Human nor God due to the inheritance of the God's powers.

It is apparent that Tuan wasn't lying about Morrighan's "fear" and her actions toward the Partholons, as she confirms this at the end of the Generation, saying the Milletian has grown too powerful.

(Tarlach) He also claims that what may be one year for a Tuatha de Danann could be 365 years for a Milletian.

This is what I have from far, all this information, except where it says Xeek's Note, is taken directly from the Wiki. Most of this evidence not only proves the power of Milliteans but also proves me correct in a lot of previous statements.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Stated Facts of Milliteans Empty Re: Stated Facts of Milliteans

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:24 am

Shakespeare- It is revealed that Shakespeare is the first, but "uninvited" Milletian.
Bella- She is a lover of Shakespeare and one of the first "uninvited" Milletians.
(I couldn't find it, but it was mentioned that Lugh was also one of the first Milletians?)

Shakespeare used to be a gifted seer in Avon. Avon used to be the city of Partholons.
(The battle between the Partholons and the Fomors took place some years before Mari became Nao. Since there's no record of someone else that does Nao's job before Nao came along, does "uninvited" in the previous statement refer to the B.N.* milletians coming in?)

*B.N. is a period of time before Nao.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Some of the actors are also Milletian. They have in their inventory "Bread from Nao". Not all of them, but when you play as them, you'll notice this. I think Romeo is one such actor.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:23 pm

Xeek wrote:(Xeek's Note: As I stated before, Milliteans exit the world of Erinn when they log out., and when they "log in" thus entering the world, like it says when you log in "Welcome to the world of Erinn", they go through the soul stream again, aka the logging in screen. But nobody believes me~)
Why can't our characters just be asleep or something when we have to log off?

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:39 pm

@Mari: During one of my search I saw it said the might be millitean

@Soifa: What your character does is your call, I was just stating that's what "should" happen. THe thing with this though, it's making it seem as you, the player, becomes your own character. As with Lorna
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:Some of the actors are also Milletian. They have in their inventory "Bread from Nao". Not all of them, but when you play as them, you'll notice this. I think Romeo is one such actor.

Not confirmed, but..
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Augustine
Stated Facts of Milliteans Romeo
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Auramune wrote:
Mariella Kana wrote:Some of the actors are also Milletian. They have in their inventory "Bread from Nao". Not all of them, but when you play as them, you'll notice this. I think Romeo is one such actor.

Not confirmed, but..

Stop hotlinking. >:I

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Soifa wrote:
Auramune wrote:

Not confirmed, but..

Stop hotlinking. >:I

Not my fault you can't see it DX!
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Romeo
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Explain that, now.

I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:50 pm

Mari said, "I think Romeo is one such actor."

So, I post that it's not confirmed but Romeo looks like Augustine from Port cornontheCohb. They look similar in coloring and eyes, hair style too. But Romeo's is combed.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHy8w8VHq9w

Almost all the 'actors' (in costume) are in this video.

Hamlet and Romeo drinking contest, gogo!

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 pm

B>Drinking Action

Effects: Causes your character to sway while walking.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Now where is that picture of the train and the derailing thread... *_*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Also it's shown that Milletians can't go hungry and die from starvation. (Die meaning forced into the RB process) At least by the game's standards, as your hunger never goes below 50% unless you do some freaky thing and it goes under some how. Would this also be a property of Milletians, as it is shown than even under max hunger, they are able to fight willingly.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Auramune wrote:Mari said, "I think Romeo is one such actor."

So, I post that it's not confirmed but Romeo looks like Augustine from Port cornontheCohb. They look similar in coloring and eyes, hair style too. But Romeo's is combed.
He would have an NPC avatar, though. Marcellus (who plays Fortinbras) has an avatar in Hamlet AND when he's in housing. Two custom avatars, no less (thought only his outfit changes xD).
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:55 am

This is a trait of Milliteans commonly found. There is a book (I will find it later but originally I think it was a healing, rest, or first aid style book) that states that Milliteans do not break bones or get injured as easily as Tuathans do, thus allowing them to take falls and hits much harder and come out with bruises or cuts.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:36 am

Milletians also recover much more easily than Tuatha. Look at Inflames. Dude's been there forever, but Milletians Are much easier to send on their way. These two concepts are probably related.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 am

Soooo like I said... a group of Wolverines. They probably make the folkds in Vindi look like Ciar Goblins.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Actually, the folks in Vindi are probably about as strong without having the fallback of immortality. Remember, your character in the Mabi mainstream never dies. Or gets too hurt to fight (game mechanic wise, like injury), even. Maybe knocked out ONCE? The Vindi chars have to keep trudging on through fighting what are most likely much stronger versions of the Mabi mobs. Look at the different in Kobolds. Then again, this is totally irrelevant. xD If they ever became Milletians, they'd be back to square one. >.> Then again, did Ferghus lose his blacksmithing sk-- wait, yes.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Milliteans not only have a stronger bone structure, but they even seem stronger. To Vindictus characters, most boss monsters are adv heavy stander, except for Karok which is hax. For Milliteans, even Glas can be knocked back. We just do "lower" damage because how the game was developed. Mabinogi's monster may seem weaker because we are stronger. While they do have less hp, like I saw, it's just the game play.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Then again the characters in Vindi are just as strong as Milliteans generally... You tell me you can take the Kobold Chieftain's hammer to the HEAD and still get up if you were a Tuathan? No.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuponia Kana Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Do not watch if you are faint of heart, but apparently THIS is what Morrighan has in mind for us.

Spoiler:
Hyuponia Kana
Hyuponia Kana
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Spoiler:
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:36 pm

Seems to suggest that if you die in the Soul Stream, you go out for good. That's something to keep in mind.
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:40 pm

I love the music... And also, that was just hypothetical, Aura?
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next