Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Erinn's Batman's Robin! Taylor Sheras [Updated!]

Go down

Erinn's Batman's Robin! Taylor Sheras [Updated!] Empty Erinn's Batman's Robin! Taylor Sheras [Updated!]

Post  Jordiya Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:25 am

Name: Taylor Sheras
Race: Human
Dislikes: Fire, Veggies, Apples, Magic
Tuatha De Danann

Some ways to tell her apart from Tay:
-Tay has wings (And yellow eyes when I get NX) and uses a bow.
-Taylor has Blue eyes and uses swords.

Bio:
Taylor is a girl who seemed to pop out of nowhere. Because of this, most people assume she's a Milletian, when really, she's Tuathan. She was actually born in Tir Chonaill, so you will often find her there. "I am Taylor, protector of sheep!" She usually says this when people ask her what she is doing. Taylor also has a striking resemblance to Taylene, not only in looks or their name, but in wardrobe. Taylor and Taylene both boast a Zorro outfit with the same colors and even style their hair the same. (Taylene is gunna get her hair cut later when I get NX x3) She's recently met Merodi and made an alliance with him. It's very easy to confuse Merodi and Taylor for Mero and Taylene, seeing as how they all call each other "Tay" or "Mero" and how they all look/sound the same. Taylor has recently began to do a bit of finding wanted criminals to prove to Taylene that she isn't out to steal her life. (It's not working very well ;D)

Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down