Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Vulasuw

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Vulasuw Empty New Member - Vulasuw

Post  Vulasuw Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Character Name: Vulasuw

How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen the RPSociety Guild Stone since I joined my first Guild. That was... a year ago? RP always interested me, altough I lack practice. I did some few RPs in Mabi with some friends of mine, but I don't know if I was doing it right. I did enjoy it, so to say. Also, I've seen lots of members from RPSociety wandering in Mabi. I guess that caught my attention too.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Roleplaying in real life was since... 2008, as far as I can tell. I used to play with friends, and even narrate a RP, which led me into writing a book (altough I never truly finished writing the said book... but I wrote a "Idea notebook for my book", with lots of stuff. As in Roleplaying in Mabi... I've started since this year. I used to host a Guild RP on my old Guild Paradox, altough it never went far enough (lack of RP interest/activity).

Is English Your First Language? No. I am brazillian, and portuguese is my first language.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Vulasuw was a 5th Rank Knight (similar in rank to a Sergeant) of the Aden Order of Knights. Joining the Knights at a very young age, he was a skilled warrior with the blade, and also had an affinity for lightning. His mentor was Lenamnes, a 2nd Rank Knight (similar in rank to a Captain), that knows him since he was a child. A woman with a born fighting spirit, she was the leader of one of the most renowned platoons in the Order of Knights. It's been months without conflict, until a message arrived at their HQ. It was 3rd Rank Knight Frus requesting backup to fight . Lenamnes and her platoon parted on a warship, and arrived the land of distress. During the night, their encampment was attacked. Vulasuw managed to wake up just in time to get out of his barrack, and found Lenamnes fighting 2 enemies at once. However, a third enemy hiding in the bushes backstabbed Lenamnes, causing her to fall down, mortally wounded. Vulasuw was enraged, and was dominated by the spirit of rage. He killed two of the assassins, but the third one caught a blind spot in his attack, stabbing him in the chest. He was able to see the face of who stabbed him: 3rd Rank Captain Frus, the man who asked them for aid. As he fell down, all he could think was his face, laughing at both Lenamnes and Vulasuw's defeat. Everything was turning black, and he could hear the fainting sound of his encampment burning to ashes. It is then that suddenly, everything turned white. He stood up on his feet, and saw a woman in black dress. He thought it was Death herself who came to reap his soul, but she introduced herself as Nao, and summoned his soul in order to aid Erinn. She mentioned his memories will be shattered once he arrives Erinn as a newborn soul, and all grudges will no longer exist. He could not forget the immobile body of his master, and the face of Captain Frus as he killed him. He simply could not let them get away without punishment, and everything went white again. When he realized, he was lying on the ground, and the only thing he remembered was his name: Vulasuw.

What type of character do you play? I like to play the Swordsman/Knight character that wanders between towns, looking for people in need of help. I also like to play supportive characters, like Clerics/Healers. But mostly, I love playing as anti-hero characters. Not completely evil, but giving the sense that he can still be saved.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I try my best to log on whenever possible. If there's something for me to do in Mabi, I'll surely log in. Right now I log in mostly to RP with friends, but I'm up to whatever activity. I just tend to lag a lot, due to the distance between me and the server, but I try my best to not fail in my activities. I also work, and sometimes I'm on duty (I'm in Navy), which means I cannot play for the day.
Vulasuw
Vulasuw
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Vulasuw Empty Re: New Member - Vulasuw

Post  Auramune Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:23 pm

I liked the bio. You're playing a milletian which means if you're killed ICly(through rp) you'll have to wait 3 real life days until returning to RP.

I give an approval. Smile
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Eeeee~! A knight!

Anyway, everything seems to be in order, I approve.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Um, approved. You have Flynn for your Avi. <3 .__.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down