Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Sona

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Sona Empty New Member - Sona

Post  cookie453 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:11 am

Character Name: Sona
How You Heard About The RP Society: I have seen many people in the guild, and i thought it might be cool to join since i haven't been in friendly guilds.
How Long Have You Been Role playing?for 7.5 years
Is English Your First Language?Yes and Korean is my 2nd
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Sona was found in Emain Macha.She was very poor and was very shy but also very nice.Her mother and father left her when she was very young. She only had 2,000 gold so she bought band aids and these feathers she didn't know how to use. Then she bought a lute and loved music and she made money every day. Soon she went out of Emain for the first time and saw a beautiful world. She wanted to traveled to Tir. When she saw hurt people she healed them with the band aids and feathers she had brought. Little did she know she was born with magic,music powers along with healing. After she arrived at Dunbarton she saw stores and personal stores every where she thought "Maybe if i play some music i can get some stuff maybe even items!". So she did and made money and some one gave her a wonderful music scroll even though she had was not good at playing she was born to play music and heal so she played it right away when people saw her they where amazed. After that Sona became very ill and had to visit Manus.

" So Sona went to him and asked him to heal her. After that she asked to take healing lessons.So she did and gained the herb gathering skill band aids and feather when she had to leave to tir after 1 month of helping.Then the healer shop guy said " No wait i have something for you" -hands a 1 healing wand with a male spirit stone and 30 elemental removers- "please when u get to tir go straight then turn to the right when u go to a hill and see Trefor he will tell you how to get a healing wand spirit." So sona went and got a healing wand ego she named it Sona so he and her would live a happy life.
What type of character do you play? A healer/bard with a little side magic.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? About every day for a couple hours if i can.
Sorry it's a little bad i was very nervous and scared. Crying or Very sad

Last edited by cookie453 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
cookie453
cookie453
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Sona Empty Re: New Member - Sona

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

Nice to meet you, Sona.

A few things I'd like to say regarding your application.

First, is cookie453 your in-game name? Just wondering, in case I need to add you.

Secondly, is Sona someone that was born in Erinn and then..became a Milletian? I'm having trouble telling, and Erinn-borns generally lack and ability to see and talk to Nao, and their deaths are normally permanent.

I might be wrong, I'll check.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:18 pm

You're not wrong, Soifa.

And just so you know, Cookie, ranks for skills don't exist in character. Your character merely "gets better". The buffs are in character, but the concept of HP isn't. So basically people would "Feel healthier/better" after hearing the music.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie453 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:23 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:You're not wrong, Soifa.

And just so you know, Cookie, ranks for skills don't exist in character. Your character merely "gets better". The buffs are in character, but the concept of HP isn't. So basically people would "Feel healthier/better" after hearing the music.
K i thought so but i wasn't sure.
cookie453
cookie453
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie453 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Soifa wrote:Nice to meet you, Sona.

A few things I'd like to say regarding your application.

First, is cookie453 your in-game name? Just wondering, in case I need to add you.

Secondly, is Sona someone that was born in Erinn and then..became a Milletian? I'm having trouble telling, and Erinn-borns generally lack and ability to see and talk to Nao, and their deaths are normally permanent.

I might be wrong, I'll check.
yes cookie453 is my char name
cookie453
cookie453
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:06 pm

Okay then. Now, just to clarify, is your character born in Erinn, or a Milletian?

It says she was born in Emain, but to be able to see Nao she'd need to be Milletian.

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie453 Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Soifa wrote:Okay then. Now, just to clarify, is your character born in Erinn, or a Milletian?

It says she was born in Emain, but to be able to see Nao she'd need to be Milletian.
milletian
cookie453
cookie453
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 am

Please work on your writing skills. What should have been an easy read was rather difficult. There is a lack of punctuation and paragraphs, and there are some run-on sentences.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie453 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Kenelm wrote:Please work on your writing skills. What should have been an easy read was rather difficult. There is a lack of punctuation and paragraphs, and there are some run-on sentences.
K i will.
cookie453
cookie453
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:58 pm

I think I'll be offering an approval right now.

I don't expect new recruits to be perfect, and any problems with grammar and spelling can be helped with the mentoring. Though, I suggest fixing the sentence saying she was 'born in Emain', as that can't be true if she's a Milletian. Milletian's are people that died in some other world and were brought to Erinn through the soul stream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:45 pm

I agree with Soifa on the "Born in Emain" thing, especially since I've already explained the concept of a Milletian to you. We CAN work on your writing skills, but you MUST be willing to improve them. So long as you are, I will also offer an approval.
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  cookie453 Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:34 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:I agree with Soifa on the "Born in Emain" thing, especially since I've already explained the concept of a Milletian to you. We CAN work on your writing skills, but you MUST be willing to improve them. So long as you are, I will also offer an approval.
ya i will improve in them.
cookie453
cookie453
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Vayne Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Same as above.

New Member - Sona Vaultm13
Vayne
Vayne