Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member SHINRASIA

+4
Mari Eir
Mithos
Vayne
SHINRASIA
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Member SHINRASIA - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member SHINRASIA

Post  Mithos Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:53 pm

New Member SHINRASIA - Page 2 912516 You've been talking about "getting in the guild" a lot. It's basically the only thing you've said in all of your posts, and you tell us that you are unable to help us accept you in the guild. I suppose you'll want us to go to Taill and give you an invitation the next time you'll log on?

Feel free to (and by that I mean "Do without fail") add one of us to your friend roster for that to actually happen. My IGN is Mithos7351, but you could add anyone else.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:41 pm

Ok, Tina.. I as well as the others are trying to be patient with you, so return the same courtesy.

1. Someone can come get you/send you an invite.
2. We know you wanna play Mabi, but seriously. Don't cop a tude. Your situation is not our fault, so don't get snippy with us. Neutral It's unfortunate your guild dumped you when you said you were joining us, but nobody gets special treatment in the application process. So you can either
A. Chill
B. . . . Chill. *Self editing*
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 am

SHINRASIA wrote:
I'm really not gonna lie, I'm kind of sad about how it takes 4 days to get into your guild system, let alone get through it. And the whole online t thing isn't working out, because I can't get into the guild because I can't move without crashing, and I can't see if one is on if I'm not in the guild. >.> Also, when people afk, I may go a room ahead and take hours to complete it by playing dead and pet milling it because I'm bored, but most of the time I sit there and wait for them. And my attitude here is more about impatience. I'm a lot better when I have something to do that isn't mindlessly going through flash games for lack of something better to do.

@bold
Wut? I'ma agree with Aura on how it's not even been that long. >.>

@italics
You'll have to learn to be patient, since a lot of us like to spend time doing other stuff or going out into the real world and...having..real life stuff.
We're not always on Mabi..but when we are...we prefer Dos Equis.

Mariella Kana wrote:
2. We know you wanna play Mabi, but seriously. Don't cop a tude. Your situation is not our fault, so don't get snippy with us. Neutral It's unfortunate your guild dumped you when you said you were joining us, but nobody gets special treatment in the application process.

We're here to process your application, not tend to your every whim.

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:44 am

SHINRASIA wrote:
I'm really not gonna lie, I'm kind of sad about how it takes 4 days to get into your guild system, let alone get through it. And the whole online t thing isn't working out, because I can't get into the guild because I can't move without crashing, and I can't see if one is on if I'm not in the guild. >.> Also, when people afk, I may go a room ahead and take hours to complete it by playing dead and pet milling it because I'm bored, but most of the time I sit there and wait for them. And my attitude here is more about impatience. I'm a lot better when I have something to do that isn't mindlessly going through flash games for lack of something better to do.

@bold So far, 2 days to get through the forums. At least a day and a half to get through the mentoring program, due to the length of some RP's. And I don't know how many hours to get a person awesome enough to go out and find me to add me in. Last time I checked, that's 4 days.

"You'll have to learn to be patient, since a lot of us like to spend time doing other stuff or going out into the real world and...having..real life stuff."
I also have real life stuff. I volunteer at my shelter from 8 in the morning until 12 noon. Then I go home, feed my 6 kittens, granted that's my choice, I could get rid of them, but there's nobody I know that has a good home, and the shelter is overcrowded. I also clean up after them, as kittens are destructive. Then I make dinner, because my mom is tired and overworked. So I may not have a job or hang out with real life friends that often, but that doesn't mean I'm not active. ((Also not saying I don't have friends. They're just waiting until my hand heals because I was silly last time and stabbed it on a bullet hole in a guy's tailgate)) And again, it might just be that I was spoiled by 1-4 hour acceptance/rejection. Now I realize it was rude, but there's no need to gang up on me ._. I got it the first time, I'm sorry I was rude, and I'm sorry I'm being rude now, but I'm feeling a little attacked (not to say I'm not doing a little attacking myself, but that's my bad. it gets better over time, I swear >.> I tend to feel a little threatened by new forums.)

((And @Soifa. oh. I have a nice little hole in my right hand causing me some joint pain in my right middle finger, due to the fact that I was
silly and hanging out/camping with some friends, the guy was parked on a hill, I went to grab something out of his pickup, I slipped and stabbed my hand on one of 3 bullet holes in his tailgate. All inflicted by him, not being shot at by some girl's dad))

Last edited by SHINRASIA on Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:46 am

SHINRASIA wrote:
I was silly last time and stabbed it on a bullet hole in a guy's tailgate

What? ._.

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:47 am

So, I'm just gonna leave my chara out all day while I go do stuff...If anybody happens by me, feel free to invite me in. I won't respond until I get back though.

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:22 am

Okay sooooo... I went to Taill. And found her at Stonehenge. =D The invitation is sent so, don't bother with going there, guys. It's done.
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

Thanks! Glad I didn't leave as fast as I wanted to now xD I always check my computer before I leave, and found the invite there...Thanks <3. Now off to the shelter D:<

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:27 am

Just one last thing... Since you said Taill, I spent about 15 minutes flying above the town before realizing you do a lot of missions =D So I went to Stonehenge. But please, next time try to be a little more precise for big maps =P
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:30 am

Wait.. can't you open your friends list go to guilds, then open the stone information that way? o_o
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Guild list function is broken and has been broken for some time. Leave it to Nexon to get something fixed :/
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Ah, I thought that might have been the case. Razz It was working for a WHILE, then they REbroke it. :/
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  SHINRASIA Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Lol...Sorry, that was my bad. I don't think I've been to the town since like...The SM board was moved o-o Again, my bad, sorry xD.

SHINRASIA
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Mariella Kana wrote:Ah, I thought that might have been the case. Razz It was working for a WHILE, then they REbroke it. :/
Yah, it was actually working for a bit. >_> They seem to have a habit of re-breaking things. =_=;;
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2