Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Tohbais

4 posters

Go down

New Member Tohbais Empty New Member Tohbais

Post  Tohbais Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:20 pm

Character Name: Tohbais Stroke Corbin
How You Heard About The RP Society: Saw Jabber running past and asked about it
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 7 years on and off
Is English Your First Language? Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Tohbais first awoke when Nao gave him his Giant body in Errin shortly after King Krug took power. It was a trying time for any giant and Krug was pressing the giants heavily into the war against the elves. For many a year he loyally served the Royal Family until one winter when a Mammoth went on a rampage toward Vales. Many good giants fell to stop the great beast, they had to leave many good giants behind whom they assumed dead. Tohbais was among these, as he lay there, only barely aware he prayed to the Great Irinid Spirit, creator of the giants, Morrighen, even Danu goddess of the earth. It was not any divine being that saved him, but himself.

As he lay there, forgotten in the snow eventually along came a snowfield deer snuffling at the strange scent in the snow, Tohbais took hold of this great beast with what little had regained of his strength and pulled it down, it struggled and pulled away, but not before Tohbais managed to pull himself onto the great beast's back. Fortune smiled upon Tohbais this day, for the snowfield deer threw its unwilling load off near the exit to the Solea Tunnels. There he lay for a mere few hours before one of the human expeditions into vales emerged to find a giant, laying fallen in the snow. At first they were wary of this great big thing lay in the snow before them, a few suggested it was some kind of Fomar and to finish it off. One human however, stepped forward for the Giant and stated as long as they had been there they had seen no fomars at all and convinced the explorers to revive him. For the next day they dealt with his lingering wounds, and fed him.

The human woman had a spark about her...something he had never quite seen in the Giantess of Vales, a warmth. He soon grew very fond of the little one. Even when they went to the giant village Tohbais could not bring himself to face the King, he had failed in his duty, he was not worthy to be in vales. He went back to the human lands with the exploration party and vowed to return when he was strong enough to atone for his mistake.

What type of character do you play?: Quiet withdrawn and shy but very devoted to his place as a Giant Warrior
What is your Mabinogi schedule?: VERY random

Tohbais
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member Tohbais Empty Re: New Member Tohbais

Post  Auramune Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:50 pm

This is good. I really like it!
Approved. =)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:08 pm

I like it too. It's very nice Razz
Approval here, too~
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:20 pm

I met him infront of the guildstone, he has apparently read the rules and grasped the concept of this and he is an experianced RPer.

APPROVED!
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:30 pm

HAT!

I mean..uhh..approval! >.>

Back to top Go down