Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fearsome Cry Marks the End of Eternity

+19
Hyuponia Kana
Dellinger
Jordiya
Nilats
Dalvar
Kyaelas
Kalamiko
Adhamh
Croudo
TWWolfe
Retributix
Eranor
Teoxihuitl
Xeek
Mari Eir
Glaceon
Auramune
Trental
Mithos
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Fearsome Cry Marks the End of Eternity - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fearsome Cry Marks the End of Eternity

Post  Cyler Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Dalvar wrote:
Cyler wrote:((DOUBLE POST!!!

Sent.))
(( ... Nuh-uh. :c ))
((He sent them to the city leaders first to see if they know anything, then he is going to send them to everyone. o:))
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

A Fearsome Cry Marks the End of Eternity - Page 3 Empty Re: A Fearsome Cry Marks the End of Eternity

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 pm

((Dalvar's character is in the catagory of city leaders >.>))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:43 pm

((True, but it is not a rule over a city though, but just for safe keeping and making everyone smile...Father Julian shall get some love!))
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:45 pm

(( Julian organizes and moderates the city meetings.
:c ))
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

((He hasn't planned a meeting yet, was just curious if anyone knew about such things, but there will most likely be one later. Razz))
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:46 pm

[[Julian is a bum and hasn't been heard from in forever.

Leader meeting now! Very Happy ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:43 pm

( Woah, a plot thread O3O...
I'm not even sure if I should get involved, nor how, so, I guess it'd be safe to just watch this plot unfold and get myself in the next story... o3o..... ))
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:15 pm

((I can explain to you in game. I think there's been enough OOC chatter here..
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  TWWolfe Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Danichuu wrote:( Woah, a plot thread O3O...
I'm not even sure if I should get involved, nor how, so, I guess it'd be safe to just watch this plot unfold and get myself in the next story... o3o..... ))

((Ah, just jump in headfirst with no safety line. thats what i did when i joined and found a Plot started. Smile ))
TWWolfe
TWWolfe
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:15 pm

((Lets try avoid this much OOC Spam. Maybe this should be moved to an OOC chat for the plot?))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:05 am

[[Due to circumstances beyond our control, this guild plot is concluded. I shall give Mithos a bit more time to write the epilogue out as things have progressed through roleplay before being forced to do so myself (pleasedon'tmakemedoit,man DX). Until then, as things stand, Tara has a dead Glas Ghaibleann on its front lawn under heavy guard and quarantine, Mithos is MIA, Danylla is MIA, Temo is MIA, and all captured souls during this arc will be released by the end of the week at the latest, one way or another; but we'll not stop anybody from playing as they were right now.

That is all, thankyou for your time. :X]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

(( Just out of curiously, do we know right now how badly damage Tara was? I have someone ICly who has been hanging around in town.))
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:06 am

<<Same question as Adir^, as well as other towns on it's way from Dunbarton area to Tara area? Also, what happens to Glas's soulthingie in Fiodh?>>
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:45 pm

[[Damage is still pending, but as it stands, Tara was messaged a warning ahead of time, heeded it, and damage was minimal due to preparations made, as well as Glas being damaged by Yggdrassil during its travels (forgot to mention that part. >.< Which also reminds me, all of the first generation of Yggdrassil except for Khaden is dead, and Khaden is also MIA.). Civies were evacuated, soldiers on high alert, and mostly it was the cannon fodder on the front lines that was killed/soulstole'd.

[[ As for the other towns, they were left unharmed. Glas just flew by overhead, following the order to go straight for Tara. Most anybody would see is a four-armed, winged Godzilla-monster soaring by overhead and maybe a small group tailing it. He crash-landed in...I'm thinking that vineyard area between Emain and Tara.]]

[[As for Glas's other soul thingie...I have no clue. Given what happened in G1 when one half of the soul died there, I'd assume the other half passed on with it if it wasn't anchored somehow...if it was, that's something else to wait for Mithos's input on I guess. :X]]
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Temo wrote:[[Damage is still pending, but as it stands, Tara was messaged a warning ahead of time, heeded it, and damage was minimal due to preparations made, as well as Glas being damaged by Yggdrassil during its travels (forgot to mention that part. >.< Which also reminds me, all of the first generation of Yggdrassil except for Khaden is dead, and Khaden is also MIA.). Civies were evacuated, soldiers on high alert, and mostly it was the cannon fodder on the front lines that was killed/soulstole'd.

[[ As for the other towns, they were left unharmed. Glas just flew by overhead, following the order to go straight for Tara. Most anybody would see is a four-armed, winged Godzilla-monster soaring by overhead and maybe a small group tailing it. He crash-landed in...I'm thinking that vineyard area between Emain and Tara.]]

[[As for Glas's other soul thingie...I have no clue. Given what happened in G1 when one half of the soul died there, I'd assume the other half passed on with it if it wasn't anchored somehow...if it was, that's something else to wait for Mithos's input on I guess. :X]]

One mo' thing. What is going to happen to all the soul stones flying around?
And in G1, the soul , Dougal, has shown no sign of leaving.
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Dougal

As you can read there.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Mari Eir Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Xeek wrote:
Temo wrote:[[Damage is still pending, but as it stands, Tara was messaged a warning ahead of time, heeded it, and damage was minimal due to preparations made, as well as Glas being damaged by Yggdrassil during its travels (forgot to mention that part. >.< Which also reminds me, all of the first generation of Yggdrassil except for Khaden is dead, and Khaden is also MIA.). Civies were evacuated, soldiers on high alert, and mostly it was the cannon fodder on the front lines that was killed/soulstole'd.

One mo' thing. What is going to happen to all the soul stones flying around?
And in G1, the soul , Dougal, has shown no sign of leaving.
http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/index.php?title=Dougal

As you can read there.
((It's already been handled. Temo should be posting everything people need to know in the Info section for post-FEC information.))
Mari Eir
Mari Eir
Viking
Viking

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:08 pm

((Sorry for the wait! DX My internet was weird and dead among other things... Now let's get into it +_+))

Mithos was no more. At the center of the Sun Mark, he had been caught in his own creation. His daughter tricked him, and captured him as his body went limp. With his dying breath, he had sent Glas Ghaibhleann to Tara. Yes, Tara. In the end, madness really caught up to him. He lost sight of his goal. He didn't care who lived and who died anymore. He simply sent Glas Ghaibhleann to destroy as much as it could. But even that wasn't very effective. It was a long way from Kaypi Canyon to Tara. They had time. Just enough to prepare. To send Kahden, accompanied by both Yggdrasil's first and second generations to set up a trap. Experienced fighters who had fought Glas Ghaibhleann before. They knew what to do to save lives. And they did.

In a clearing between Abb Neagh residential area and Tara, Yggdrasil caught Glas Ghaibhleann's attention. Their goal : One wing. They simply wanted to damage a wing enough so that it could not fly anymore. It would save so many lives in Tara. It really would. And so they did. Harpoons, spears, arrows, magic... They used everything they could... The beast was formidable, to say the least. They fell one after another. But they eventually managed. The right wing was finally ripped off, and so they retreated. Unfortunately, the retreat didn't go as planned. Three of the remaining four were killed. Their bodies were instantly turned into ash from taking a direct hit from one of Glas Ghaibhleann's fireball's. Only Kahden escaped with his life... and a burned body, once again.

Now unable to fly, Glas Ghaibhleann made its way to Tara by foot. It was close anyway. The Tara army saw the giant coming. They were finished getting prepared long before it reached the city. But there was one thing they weren't ready for : Glas Ghaibhleann's swords. Soul Stones had been encased in them. A lot of soul stones... The battle was short, but almost no soldier from the front line infantry remained. Their souls had all been sucked in the Soul Stones with every swing of Glas Ghaibhleann's swords. Being unable to fly, Glas Ghaibhleann soon succumbed to the unavoidable rain of arrows, magic and alchemy. Without its mobility, its strength didn't mean much. When the beast finally hit the ground, a blinding light radiated from Glas Ghaibhleann as it exploded, creating a crater in the ground, similar to the larger ones at the Sen Mag Plateau.

It was the end.

((Casualties time! Just slightly over a thousand victims. Exactly one thousand of them are encased in Glas Ghaibhleann's swords. Two royal alchemists. The rest are just random... unlucky people who were on the walls. Six fireballs hit the walls, so it's broken in six different places on the south side of the city. The crater is just west of the dirt road, southeast of the cathedral.
Oh. Also, you can decide, Xeek. Happy peaceful soul or have it leave. First one is much like Dougal, but those aren't the same circumstances, so I would rather go with the second. I'll leave it to you, though. Since it's your character.))

((Again, I'm sorry for the delay. Been having wonky interwebs.))
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:27 pm

(( Due to certain personal believes, I will have the soul leave. Beside, Fiodh's crankiness will overcome the peacefulness.))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyaelas Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:43 pm

((So Mithos is finally dead? Kyaelas doesn't have to continue thinking about just how he can get revenge for Mithos cutting off his head, blowing two holes through his chest and setting him on fire? That's a relief. Now I can focus on other RP plots as they become available.))
Kyaelas
Kyaelas
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum