Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newest member of the flock... Eranor!

2 posters

Go down

Newest member of the flock... Eranor! Empty Newest member of the flock... Eranor!

Post  Eranor Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:39 am

Character Name: Eranor Alagos

How You Heard About The RP Society: ~I was walking through the field one day, on the merry day of Samhain~ Blah Blah.. I saw the stone in Tir, and thought I would give it a whirl Razz

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Well.. about three years now. I dont know if Im any good though..

Is English Your First Language? Oui

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Eranor Alagos ..that name isn't a regular giants name. In fact, it seems strangely Elvish.. though it is still a mystery as to why he possesses an Elven name, Eranor is no different from your average Run-Of-The-Mill warrior giant. He just swings his sword harder then most. ((Hopefully a possible plot expansion with his name heritage)) He is an outgoing, sprightly, highly valiant individual with a carefully constructed set of morals and personal beliefs. But he has always had more of an interest in Alchemy..

What type of character do you play? Melee. Nothing more nothing less.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ Same as Acanthus' time table. Wink Haha, got you Razz Itsa me! Acan! But srsly, this is a new character im creating.

Last edited by Eranor on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Eranor
Eranor
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Newest member of the flock... Eranor! Empty Re: Newest member of the flock... Eranor!

Post  Kayeori Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:10 am

You've been in the guild prior so moving this to alts & bios section. Very Happy Otherwise nice bio sir!
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down