Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Game Series

+8
Peldari
Dragon32
Kenelm
Temo
Dellinger
Kayeori
Thomas22
Cyler
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon Game Series - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Game Series

Post  Adhamh Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Glaceon wrote:I know the guild has QUITE a few Pokemon People, think maybe it should have it's own section?

I know we had a OOC thread about friend codes.

There's already a Pokemon thread. It's titled Pokemon Black and White. It's in the same section, just scroll down. >___>
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:35 pm

That would be the post that was in OOC. I still think Pokemon could get its own section, since like a ton of us play it.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:18 pm

http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/t2470-pokemon-black-or-white

It was moved in to this section. But usually having it's own section would mean there's more than 1 sort of post about it. There's not been one besides the code one.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Game Series - Page 2 Empty 3DS Friends

Post  Cyler Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:08 am

Well so my dad repaired my 3DS and now I am getting back into it, there is a TON of new stuff to me and I thought it would be cool to post your friend codes and we can all play together. Very Happy If you have one that is.
3DS
Friend code: 2578 - 3340 - 1086

Last edited by Cyler on Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 am

Just so everyone knows I combined the Pokemon and 3DS friend code threads all here. So if you wanna post your friend code or something about any pokemon game stuff: Trades, battle requests, and other whatnots then please do so here!

Of course if it's about a different game then we can make another thread. So keep this one to friend codes, and all around Pokemon blabber! The Kaye hath spoken! heh
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:50 am

That had nothing to do with pokemon. xD; It was the actual 3DS friend codes.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

I know, but when we first started up the Pokemon thread it was for friend codes. Thus my reason for combining them. Plus there were like three threads all semi related to both topics. So yea xD
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Game Series - Page 2 Empty Pokemon Black and White Two

Post  Cyler Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello all! I know I have not been on for most of the summer, I have my reasons. If wish to question PM me. Anywho!

Pokemon Black and White 2
Pokemon Game Series - Page 2 250px-11 Pokemon Game Series - Page 2 250px-13
Release Dates:
Japan: June 23, 2012[1]
North America: October 7, 2012[2]
Australia: October 11, 2012[3]
Europe: October 12, 2012

New Features
Pokémon World Tournament
A new facility featured in Black 2 and White 2 is the Pokémon World Tournament, where the player is able to battle every Gym Leader and Champion from the main series games in various types of battles.

Pokéstar Studios
Pokéstar Studios is a new feature in the games that allows the player to take part in making films involving Pokémon. The player chooses from various scenarios and acts them out.

Seasons
Seasons once again return to the games. In addition to covering the entire screen upon starting the games, a text box appears at the bottom of the screen presenting the current season every time a new area is entered.

Sprite animations
Just like in Pokémon Black and White, the Pokémon sprites are fully animated and move throughout battles. However, unlike Black and White, every Trainer in the game has battle animations, as well as more frames which allows for smoother animations.

Also, in the Pokéstar Studios, when a player successfully completes a movie with their Pokémon in an unusual matter by deviating from the script, their Pokémon will become a star and during battles, when the Pokémon is summoned, a star will bounce upwards and then back downwards. This is the only entry animation that can be added manually by the player.

Memory Link
Memory Link is a new feature that allows players to sync both the original Black and White with Black 2 and White 2 together via Wi-Fi or DS Wireless Communications. With this feature, the player can access new game features and interactions in Black 2 and White 2

Flashbacks
Certain NPCs will reflect on the past when spoken to after Memory Link has been activated.

Player's Room
If the player has achieved certain goals in the original Black and White, such as a certificate for the Pokédex and trophies from the Battle Subway, then they can be transferred to the player's room in Black 2 and White 2 and can be observed from there.

Musical Props
The player may receive the props for the Pokémon Musical that were previously owned by the player. The owner will claim that they have dropped it accidentally and will give the player the props if they had not already received a Prop Case. However the case won't be obtainable if the player already received a new one in Black 2 and White 2.

Loblolly's Studio
tems can be brought over to the player's Dream World home from the player's Dream World home from Black and White if the player assists Loblolly picking items for creation which end up in the Dream World in Black and White.

N's Pokémon
The player may obtain and capture some of N's Pokémon that he previously had during his adventure in the original Black and White, excluding the Pokémon that N had used during the final battle against the player in Black and White.

Battles
When Memory Link is used, the player can battle two trainers that have their old team from the original Black and White: Bianca and Cheren. Depending on who the Starter Pokémon was in Black and White, both trainers will challenge the player with their old team.

Game Modes

There are three modes in Pokémon Black and White 2.Normal, Assist, and Challenge mode.
For years, players of the Pokémon games have wanted a difficulty setting; Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 finally make this a reality. However, it has a twist. These modes cannot be unlocked at first, but rather require game completion first. However, that does not mean the game cannot be played immediately with it..
As the features are part of the Unova Link, you have the ability to send the modes to other players game utilising the game's IR port. As such, if you have a friend that has unlocked them, they can send it to your game so that you can play with them on.
They are activated within the Unova Link menu and will run on the save file until deactivated.
(Unova Link AKA Memory Link)

Assist Mode
Assist Mode is essentially the "Easy" setting of the game. Within the Assist Mode, the levels of Trainer's Pokémon will be lower. In addition to that, the AI of the opponents will be lower. This is perfect for younger players of the game and gives them the ability to go through without being overly challenged.

Challenge Mode
Challenge Mode is essentially the "Hard" setting of the game. Within the Challenge Mode, the levels of Trainer's Pokémon will be higher, starting at one level higher and reaching 5 levels higher at the end. In addition to that, the AI of the opponents will be higher.
In addition to this, the Gym Leaders and Elite Four will have an extra Pokémon within their squads, and their other Pokémon shall have different movesets and hold items.

Dream Radar
A feature that can be bought from the Nintendo eShop for 3DS, it will let people have the ability to catch pokemon in the real world. This feature is similar to the Face Invaders game. With this feature you can also catch three legendary pokemon and unlock their other forms. Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus.

Well those are many things to look forward too! I tried my best not to add any spoilers because we do not want to ruin the experience for others, right? So if you have your comments, feel free to post. But if you know more about the features and story, please add if you wish. But please be considerate and do NOT add any spoilers. Smile Thank you!
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2