Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon 6th gen topic. UPDATE! New info about games

+6
Danichuu
Soifa
Peldari
Kasutoro
Auramune
Glaceon
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Which Starter are you going to get?

Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Vote_lcap27%Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Vote_lcap33%Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 5 ]
Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Vote_lcap40%Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Empty Pokemon 6th gen topic. UPDATE! New info about games

Post  Glaceon Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:23 am

Yup, announced for October 2013, for the 3DS.

Post thoughts and info when it comes out. It is a simultaneous worldwide release, meaning USA gets it the same time Japan gets it.

More info from Serebii in Spoiler here.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Glaceon on Sat May 11, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Empty Re: Pokemon 6th gen topic. UPDATE! New info about games

Post  Auramune Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:21 pm

I, actually, kind of want this one.

And a starter pokemon that I instantly fell in love with? Fenniken is adorable!
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Empty Re: Pokemon 6th gen topic. UPDATE! New info about games

Post  Kasutoro Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 pm

WHY WONT MY COMPUTER ABSORB MY WALLET?!
Kasutoro
Kasutoro
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

https://www.facebook.com/Kawayro

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 pm

This is the revamp that pokemon needed...truely.

Also, that mirror, according to a youtuber (The mirror is in a video on the spoiler), might suggest character customization...wouldn't that be neat.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Peldari Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 am

I actually got up early to watch the stream of this. And it was 100% worth it. I've been thinking that my 3DS was a waste of cash for a while, and this proved me 100% wrong. This game will make it worth it. I mean, you get Roller-skates, it's set in Poke-France, potential character customization, simultaneous worldwide release, a gorgeous looking new overworld map, breathtaking revaped battle system and a legendary that looks like the Spirit of the Forest from "Princess Mononke". This is the Pokemon game I've been waiting for since forever
Peldari
Peldari
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://peldari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:45 am

Peldari wrote:I actually got up early to watch the stream of this. And it was 100% worth it. I've been thinking that my 3DS was a waste of cash for a while, and this proved me 100% wrong. This game will make it worth it. I mean, you get Roller-skates, it's set in Poke-France, potential character customization, simultaneous worldwide release, a gorgeous looking new overworld map, breathtaking revaped battle system and a legendary that looks like the Spirit of the Forest from "Princess Mononke". This is the Pokemon game I've been waiting for since forever

Cavestory 3D and Netflix made mine worth it. However! This is the first pokemon game that I'm actually looking forward to. And I noticed the Spirit of the Forest thing too! I wonder if it'll turn in to the Nightwalker if we shoot off it's head.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Peldari Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:51 am

Auramune wrote:Cavestory 3D and Netflix made mine worth it. However! This is the first pokemon game that I'm actually looking forward to. And I noticed the Spirit of the Forest thing too! I wonder if it'll turn in to the Nightwalker if we shoot off it's head.

Have Bisharp hit it with Guillotine and watch it go from Grass/Psychic (I think) to Dark/Ghost!
Peldari
Peldari
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:14 pm

NAMES!!

The Legendary Pokemon "X" is Xerneas (pronounced ZURR-ne-us)
Pokemon "Y" is Yveltal (pronounced ee-VELL-tall).
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Pokemon 6th gen topic.  UPDATE! New info about games Chespin__fennekin_and_froakie_by_mnrart-d5qvqxf

Don't they look happy?
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Peldari Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 am

A leaked preview for one of the upcoming Pokemon

Spoiler:
Peldari
Peldari
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:10 am

That's so weird..
Spoiler:
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:01 am

Spoiler:
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 am

Spoiler:
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Danichuu Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Peldari wrote:A leaked preview for one of the upcoming Pokemon

Spoiler:

I bet its battlecry is "Contract?" or something.

Fakemon, though. ;w;
Danichuu
Danichuu
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://danichuu.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Spoiler:
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Peldari Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:19 pm

Guys. I meant it as an amusing joke. It's fake. Sorry for the confusion.
Peldari
Peldari
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 pm

THERE IS NO ROOM FOR JOKES ON THIS THREAD!....

Seriously, don't post fake stuff like that. It's kinda defeating the purpose of this thread.

Anyways, UPDATE:
Nintendo has sent out some new details regarding Pokémon X & Y. Specifically, it has confirmed that the types of Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie will be pure Grass, Fire and Water respectively.

Now whether this is the starter's types or entire evolutionary lines, I'm not sure.

Ideas that have been going are the typing of Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, Water/Fighting. So we got the Fire > Grass > water triangle going, then the reverse triangle with Dark, Fighting, and Psychic. It's not too odd, and kinda makes sense.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:35 pm

That's dumb, glacia. He can joke all he wants. It was a funny joke xD and totally fooled me.

And I heard water/dark, fire/psychic, grass/fighting.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 pm

I totally wouldn't be surprised if it's Water Flying, and the cloud neck thing on Froakie turns into a cloud that the final evo flies on.

-calling it now if that's what happens-

Grass Fighting...basically Virizion

water Dark....Crawdaunt, Sharpedo

Fire Psychic.....Victini

Water Fighting......Poliwrath, Keldeo

Grass Dark......Shiftry

None of the typing will be new sadly. I would love to see Electric/Dark take a typing. And Steel/Ghost
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Soifa Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Am I the only one that wants to see a flying/fighting?
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:08 pm

They should add ALL the CAP pokemon....

So many typings....
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:35 pm

Double Post.

Putting up a poll. Which starter you all choosing? Explain reasons if you wish.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:38 pm

Fennikin..

Do I really need to explain why? xD
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:43 pm

YES YOU DO!

I'm picking Chespin, half because I always choose the grass starters. another half because I'm slightly curious as to what the critter can do.
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:44 pm

:F! I'm a fan of firetype pokemons. And foxes. There.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next