Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ratatosk of Spiral Hill

3 posters

Go down

Ratatosk of Spiral Hill Empty Ratatosk of Spiral Hill

Post  Croudo Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:00 pm

A lone sword stands at the top of Spiral Hill next to the great tree. Upon closer inspection an insciption reads: "Do not harm this place and take care of the world. Lest I shall return."

((Bye bye Ratatosk, He'll be back someday))
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Ratatosk of Spiral Hill Empty Re: Ratatosk of Spiral Hill

Post  Croudo Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Croudo under a new guise walks up to spiral hill and notices a large shining sword. Taking it from the ground, memories began to flood his mind. The life of Ratatosk and his experiences awakened leaving a solemn message: "Taking this sword means you accept being my knight... The Knight of Ratatosk. Please take care of this place in my stead." Not one to disagree, Croudo takes the sword accepting the promise.

"I guess thats another weird thing about me," he thought to himself.

Feeling a sudden urge of being an environmentalist, Croudo has sudden urges to speak on the behalf of nature.

((Took the glowy dragon fang to make himself the Knight of Ratatosk! Thats for you again Mithos! Essentially, Croudo has a new personality mode aka Ratatosk Mode. Its the same Croudo, just a little more rude and "green" thinking. Eventually the he'll get the ability to shoot beams out of his sword, but not often. I'll do that through spirit incarnation. Too bad theres no Eternal Reccurence for you Mithos =P))
Croudo
Croudo
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Mithos Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:46 pm

((... That's awesome xD; BUT!!!... There is an Eternal Reccurance! I'll just have to get my mace to shoot lazers at you too!... once my internet is back >>; Also : Doing this from my friend's house))
Mithos
Mithos
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Soraina Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:58 pm

((wait isnt Ratatosk the Lord of Monsters in Tales of Symphonia??))
Soraina
Soraina
Wolf in Designer Clothing
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down