Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker...

3 posters

Go down

Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker... Empty Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker...

Post  Glaceon Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Glacia, having been using her kitten form more often than not lately, finally decided she needed to get something to help her talk. She thought up an idea and posted a blurb on the boards everywhere.

Need someone with skill in making magical equipment.

What I am looking for is something that can be used to let a cat talk to humans. I can provide more details upon a meeting if needed.

-Glacia

With this, hopefully she would be able to talk to people in both forms soon....
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker... Empty Re: Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker...

Post  Higura Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:28 pm

(Magic equipment/voicebox/speechwhatever would need to be an approved power. Neutral

...Do you have it approved?)
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker... Empty Re: Need A Skilled Magical Equipment Maker...

Post  Xeek Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:56 am

Higura wrote:(Magic equipment/voicebox/speechwhatever would need to be an approved power. Neutral

...Do you have it approved?)

(( Technically, she doesn't need the approval. The person offering it needs the approval Razz))
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaceon Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:23 am

((I thought it would need to be made...then get approval for it to -work-. That's just me.))
Glaceon
Glaceon
Glas Ghoblehht
Glas Ghoblehht

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down