Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Kumiyachan

+11
Xeek
Kayeori
Dellinger
Captincrunch
Adhamh
Higura
Mari Eir
Kenelm
Glaceon
Auramune
Kumiyachan
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New Member - Kumiyachan - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member - Kumiyachan

Post  Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Mine still stands, I like ya.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 pm

Well it has been a long time, maybe you should update your bio first and restart the approval process. Since you are rejoining as a new account too. Just note, having multiple accounts is normally frowned upon. So don't do so on the forums. We don't mind it Mabinogi wise that is.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:37 pm

Cyler wrote:Well it has been a long time, maybe you should update your bio first and restart the approval process. Since you are rejoining as a new account too. Just note, having multiple accounts is normally frowned upon. So don't do so on the forums. We don't mind it Mabinogi wise that is.

..Why?

He's not changing his character, he said it's the same. Just a different in-game name. And he's not making another forum account. There is no reason to restart the whole process.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:
Cyler wrote:Well it has been a long time, maybe you should update your bio first and restart the approval process. Since you are rejoining as a new account too. Just note, having multiple accounts is normally frowned upon. So don't do so on the forums. We don't mind it Mabinogi wise that is.

..Why?

He's not changing his character, he said it's the same. Just a different in-game name. And he's not making another forum account. There is no reason to restart the whole process.

He himself in general could have changed. He could have gotten better over time or he could have gotten rusty. (Not saying you are, just a note)

Plus it apparently has been a WHILE, so an update of it would be good also. Not changing the story, but more like revising or adding onto it if liked. That is what I am trying to say.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 pm

Cyler wrote:

He himself in general could have changed. He could have gotten better over time or he could have gotten rusty. (Not saying you are, just a note)

Plus it apparently has been a WHILE, so an update of it would be good also. Not changing the story, but more like revising or adding onto it if liked. That is what I am trying to say.

He already stated the character would remain the same. If he wanted to change it, I'm sure he would have. It's already been approved, anyway, and it's fine the way it is, there's no reason to restart the whole approval process like you suggested unless he wants to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:46 pm

Soifa Toten wrote:
Cyler wrote:

He already stated the character would remain the same. If he wanted to change it, I'm sure he would have. It's already been approved, anyway, and it's fine the way it is, there's no reason to restart the whole approval process like you suggested unless he wants to do so.

Right, but I still beleive it should still be revised by him. Since he is returning over so long. That's what I mean by update it. And if he says he has revised it, then that is good. That is done. He said he didn't want the story to change, but, he didn't say, as I said too many times in one sentence probobly xD; revise.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Jordiya Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Surprised... I like the bio. i like how it's in first-person and sounds really casual; it makes it more interesting and fun to read Very Happy~

I might make a bio like that if I ever make more characters >w>;;
Jordiya
Jordiya
Cinnamon Hellhound
Cinnamon Hellhound

Back to top Go down

New Member - Kumiyachan - Page 2 Empty Um...

Post  Kumiya Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 pm

Please, Please! Don't war over me ^^ I understand Cyler's point; that I may want to revise it and I would like to mention that the one you call "Kumiyachan" is only the pre-rebirth of myself ((Soooo in other words... Deleted)). So There is no multi-persons attempting to join one organization, I also created this forum account because of the change in name.

((IKumiya is about the same in terms of Equiptment, combat style, curiosity, skills, story, background and pretty much everything else...
On the other side of the coin, as I will point out to you Cyler in order to see if I need to take any necessary measures: IKumiya is not up to the level of skills he possessed, I believe he's more organized in skills and not as random as I made Kumiyachan. He has not completed all the generations like the Previous Kumiyachan, but is on his way to Demi-god as stated in the Bio. Lastly, I re-read my Bio and I do stand by it, however I have only given the basic background to Kumiya because I believe that character development makes for an interesting person in the guild :3. If You still wish me to restart the Registration process, I will do it with no complaint, as I respect your concerns and please let me know if there is more you need from me))

((As I spoke to Jabberwock about my current situation and will let you all know, that if I can get Cyler's approval as well then I will be a full member by Tuesday as I helped someone create a guild last Tuesday))
Kumiya
Kumiya
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyler Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 pm

You have my approval, all I wanted was you to revise it which it seems you have done.

Also I am not worried for multiple people joining. You can change your forum name anytime by going to your profile and editing. It is just having more than one forum account is usually frowned upon.

Edit: But as Soi said, if you DID want to restart the approval process, say so. That was just a suggestion from me.
Cyler
Cyler
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Teoxihuitl Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 pm

He decided to join another guild.

Close or move this please.
Teoxihuitl
Teoxihuitl
Sweet Tart Sucubus