Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Jujubi

+4
Dalvar
Higura
Honeko
Jujubi
8 posters

Go down

New Member - Jujubi Empty New Member - Jujubi

Post  Jujubi Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:10 pm

Character Name
Jujubi Castille

How You Heard About The RP Society
I ran into a man named Gatemo and inquired about the guild with him. Furthermore I had seen a few other people with the guild name and decided to try and enroll to the guild! :3

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying
For as little as about 6.5-7 years.

Is English Your First Language
Yes-yes-yes! ;D Spanish is secondary, but I can't really write it well.

A Short Biography Of Your Character
Like all Milletians traveling through the Soul Stream, Jujubi came to be in the world of Erinn. In her past life, she lived in a world full of much fantasy and beauty, where she was a Queen-in-training, or Princess. In this world Jujubi had everything she could ever dream of. Riches, luxury, beauty, and fame. Though as all life ends, so did Jujubis' due to mis-fortunate complications. You see, all fairy-tales must come to an end. Jujubi didn't want her life to come to a halt that fateful night. With the last inch of her breath she prayed that her soul would continue to live onwards in another more fortunate life.

Thus comes the world of Erinn taking the young Jujubi into place. Stumbling upon the Soul Stream where she met the beautiful Nao, who welcomed her wholeheartedly. Joy and curiosity filled the little girls face where Nao informed her she would step into a world filled with much beauty and wonder. Thus began her new life-long journey. Upon reaching Erinn, Jujubi met a woman who would show her love and compassion. Her adoptive-mothers' name was never spoken of, however, Jujubi was named after her "grandmother" an 'unusual' Alchemist in Tailteann.

Trained in swordsmanship, Jujubi showed great promise in following her "mothers'" footsteps. A year after spending quality time with her mother, Jujubi came to realize she did not want to continue in swordsmanship but Alchemy as "Mama Ju" did. Her mother on the other-hand; did not take to it happily, and wanted her daughter to become as she did, a strong and elegant woman. Thus, Jujubi was sent to Tir Chonaill as punishment and her mother disappearing for 'good'.

What type of character do you play?
Although a beginner to Mabi, Jujubi is starting out as a front-line melee with the possibility of opening more windows for use such as Alchemy.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
I'm normally on from 9-10 a.m. (EST) playing all day long till 12 a.m. (EST).

Random facts
- During her life as a princess, Jujubi was known to be a fierce warrior with a sword and shield, though she lost all combat expertise once entering the Soul Stream.
- Her past name was Alizia de Raviel, though this name she keeps hidden from others.
- She came into Erinn with no memory of her past life, however those memories will be returning back to her as she ages in Erinn.
- Jujubi may seem slightly naive and innocent, in all reality she truly isn't, due to her grandmother being such a huge impact in her life, she learned a lot from the elderly lady.
- She seems to resent her mother a lot on forcing her two learn combat and not alchemy and for abandoning her in Tir Chonaill.
- A huge tomboy, slowly maturing to blossom into a beautiful young woman.
- Seems to spend a lot of time in Emain Macha.

Last edited by Juju-kun on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to include some random info. :))
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Jujubi Empty Re: New Member - Jujubi

Post  Honeko Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:21 pm

just one thing to say...

New Member - Jujubi Approv10
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Higura Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

The Higura Approves.
Higura
Higura
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Jujubi Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Woo-hoo! <3 Now. I have a question. In order to fully join the guild I gotta RP in-game and do dungeon runs, right? o-o
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm

To fully be part of the guild, you need three approvals from people with non-purple names.
(I approve)
You have that.
Now you just need to apply at the guild stone and wait for someone to log on and let you in.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

After the application, you will be placed into mentoring. That is correct. To complete mentoring, you must complete some RPs and some dungeon runs with mentors or councilors.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Jujubi Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm

@Dalvar; Already have! :3 I'm just patiently waiting to receive anything from whoever.

@Galin; Aha. Thanks for the info! Can't wait to RP with whoever the mentor/councilor is! :3
Jujubi
Jujubi
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Gatemo: *Waves!* pirat
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 am

Well, thing is, you're not assigned a mentor/councilor. You need to pester them yourself to ask for a dungeon rp/rp. Razz So just PM anyone on the mentoring list, which I assume you'll be PM'd or something and schedule a time with them. Good luck! Very Happy!
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:06 pm

You are in.
Release the pandas!
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content