Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Naiada

+4
Auramune
Dalvar
Honeko
.Naiada.
8 posters

Go down

New Member - Naiada Empty New Member - Naiada

Post  .Naiada. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Character Name: Naiada

How You Heard About The RP Society: I heard about the RP Society from Sierellia, and after meeting some more of the memboers waiting for a friend in a dungeon lobby, I decided to apply.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been roleplaying for around five or six years. It includes games online and tabletop roleplaying games such as Dungeons and Dragons, and Hunter: The Reckoning.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Endellion the Fierce was known far and wide for her keen ability to escape danger and best the most difficult challenges and opponents she was faced with. Known even more so than that was her selfish demeanor and her lack of compassion for anyone else but herself. She would often say that allies could rarely be trusted and friends were only support for the weak. Many questioned her on that view, but none could raise a word against her bow’s deadly aim and her nimble feet.

One day though, she was challenged openly by a strange man in a dark cloak that he was a untouchable man, and that not even she could find the speed or strength to catch and defeat him. Endellion laughed and said that he had five minutes to run away. He took off into nearby woods, and after five minutes, she followed.

Endellion smirked. This man was noisy, left a clear path to follow, and was slow. Within minutes she was following him silently, never once coming too close to reveal herself. He slowed, and she did as well. Skillfully leaping into a tree, Endellion watched from cover of leaves, drawing her bow and one arrow. The man slowly turned himself in place, scanning the area around him, but never rest eyes upon Endellion. She grinned and narrowed her eyes, preparing her shot. The man began to laugh.

“You have lost, Endellion the Fierce!” He laughed heartily, throwing his hands up in victory. “And as soon as you let fly that arrow, you will see why!” Arrogant fool! With unmatched precision, she pulled back her arrow and released it, aimed at the man’s heart.

But the very instant she did so, time seemed to slow down. He turned around calmly, and wild eyes pierced through the foliage, locking gazes together; Endellion’s disbelieving green eyes with bright red ones. The arrow spun towards its target at a snail’s pace. He shook his head and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, Endellion was the one standing on the ground, and this mysterious man in the tree where she had sat. He spoke once more.

“No matter what you think you are, there is always someone out there who is greater.” With another snap of his fingers, time resumed its normal pace, and Endellion was pierced with her own deadly aim. She stumbled back and fell over a tree root. She struggled to rebound from the shock of this fatal turn of events, and the cloaked man stepped before her, placing his foot over her throat. The last thing she saw before blinding white took over her sight was her killer, and the in the distance, a beautiful woman in a black dress…
-------
A badly wounded and dying elf was found in the desert outside of Filia, but when they brought her back to recover, she woke with no knowledge of who she was, where she lay, or how she had come to be so injured and lost to begin with. It was obvious judging by her clothes and equipment that she was from this part of the world, but recognition of her seemed to escape the minds of the locals. They gave her the name Naiada, and now Naiada lives day to day, relearning about Erinn and its inhabitants, slowly collecting clues as to her mysterious loss of memory.

They are coming though, in ways she did not suspect…

What type of character do you play? Assist Ranger. I like to help players by adding ranged support.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Usually every night, sometimes during the afternoons as well when I'm not working or at school. Morning time is sleeping time.

.Naiada.
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

New Member - Naiada Empty Re: New Member - Naiada

Post  Honeko Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:40 pm

... Oh wow. beautifully written bio and everything. <3

New Member - Naiada Approv10

don't mind the fur, I'll stop nuzzling eventually... :3
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Approved.
*Nods*
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Approval, loved the bio. =)
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  .Naiada. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 pm

Oh my goodness, I was so worried that it sounded overdone or shallow! Th-Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

.Naiada.

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeko Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Just make certain that you register at the guild stone and our guild master or officer will let you in Smile
Honeko
Honeko
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

http://jaeeleutheria.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  .Naiada. Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:57 pm

I did register there yesterday, did I not show up there? Shocked

.Naiada.

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Honeko's statement was just a suggestion in case you hadn't done so. A reminder, as she is not able to confirm that point herself. Very Happy
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Adhamh Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Wewt! Congrats. Are you the person a group of us RP'ing helped out with registering on here, earlier today?
Adhamh
Adhamh
Cromm Crunch
Cromm Crunch

Location : Anywhere, everywhere, and nowhere all at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:02 pm

I love the character introduction! Cool You've got my approval.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  .Naiada. Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

@ Adhamh: Yes I was! Thank you for your help!

.Naiada.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:56 pm

In game, this character's client name is "Kierahakaida."
You have been officially approved, now....

Release the mentors and hounds in no particular order!
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down