Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kenelm Morgan: Major Events

Go down

Kenelm Morgan: Major Events Empty Kenelm Morgan: Major Events

Post  Kenelm Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:33 pm

/* Regarding the Twilit Tears Conclusion */

Kenelm Morgan was finally able to see some action. The aerial assault of the Requiem ground forces appeared to be going as planned. He took a quick tally of the crew assigned to his Wanderer when things began to get rough. He noticed that the navigation crew had begun trying to juggle defense and steering. He gave the signal to fall back, and moved to take the helm.

After confirming they weren't followed, Kenelm had the navigation crew land the ship. He had other things on his mind. Kenelm gave the remaining crew orders to report to the closest base, and made sure they had enough fuel to get there, before taking off in the direction of the enemy.

Kenelm had been shadowing the remains of the Requiem detachment headed for Tara, and arrived in time to chase Fenrir's spirit to the Shadow Realm. The team he joined managed to reach the shard and destroy it, after having subdued Fenrir. After surveying the damage, and counting the bodies, it was discovered that Fenrir's body was nowhere to be found. Neither was Fenrir's soul, which probably wouldn't have been too confounding under "normal circumstances;" yet, Kenelm was concerned.

Once the battlefield in the Shadow Realm had been cleaned up, Kenelm left to get his gear repaired and to grab more supplies. He also took the time to draft and send a report before heading back into the Shadow Realm.

/* The report will be posted either tomorrow or Friday. */
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Kenelm Morgan: Major Events Empty Re: Kenelm Morgan: Major Events

Post  Kenelm Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:52 pm

/** Reports Addressed to a Faction Leader, part I: */

// Report One: The Aerial Assault, Shadowing, and the Final Battle
//Do note that these are visible only for OOC information. Only two characters have immediate knowledge of these reports.
//Entry one:
I have parted with my assigned Wanderer, and sent it off to the base in the south for repairs and crew. The gargoyles and gremlins became rather overbearing and had reduced the crew to just the navigation crew and I.

//Entry two:
I have been shadowing the Requiem detachment we attacked. I believe the aerial assault was a success, despite the loss of what appears to be the flagship Wanderer. They have also changed their advancement tactics, which gives me reason to suspect their leader might be with them.

//Entry three:
I arrived at the battlefield in time to see Fenrir get fatally hit by an arrow. I then followed his spirit to the Shadow Realm, where the last Twilight Shard was located. It has been destroyed. It's destruction apparently caused Fenrir's body to follow suit. I will return to the Shadow Realm to continue searching. I think something strange has happened.

/* The second report will be posted tomorrow. */

Last edited by Kenelm on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:30 pm

/** Reports Addressed to a Faction Leader, part II:*/

//Report Two: Post-search

//Entry one:
Spoke with Nao, she did not see a soul bearing the name Fenrir Eir enter the Soul Stream. Hopefully his soul shared the same fate as his body. If not, we're going to have a serious situation to remedy.

I'll be returning to headquarters via the scenic route after the banquet here in Tara.

Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down