Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kina - Secret revealed?!?!

3 posters

Go down

Kina - Secret revealed?!?! Empty Kina - Secret revealed?!?!

Post  Kalamiko Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:49 pm

What's the power :
Mostly, this is just an excse to be able to re-birth continuosly, like Milletians. The other part of that is just to be able to do something interesting. XD!

Story :
It was right after Claimh Solas was defeated by the Milletians. In a last desperate attempt to create a living Homunculus, The Shadow Alchemists drafted a newborn Succubus, a newborn Incubus, and a symbol with which the soul of a captured Milletian was sealed.
Using Alchemy, they fused the three together. The Incubus and Succubus were fused along with the soul in the symbol, and the metallic symbol was implanted in the chest of the experiment. Observing the experiment for a few weeks, they saw no extraodinary effects of the Homunculus.
The idea was scrapped, the experiment was dropped on the streets, believed to be unable to survive outside of a lab. But it survived - It was adopted by a family of 'Cubi, the woman who was the experiment's adopted mother named Xaliana. But - The army found out the experiment had survived, and decided to lay waste to all the witnesses. They stormed the house - and slaughtered all they saw. They believed they had killed everyone - The house was burned.
But The Experiment, was not among the deceased.

Okay, so what's the deal? :
That was a way to explain that she's able to revive like a Milletian through the Soul Stream. Nao met her the first time the experiment died - and decided not to get rid of it, instead letting it live, because, of course, the experiment -WAS- a little girl, or so it seemed.
But also, if anyone manages to extract the symbol in the experiment's chest and destroy it, the experiment would be, indefinetely, destroyed.
The Incubus in the Experiment will effect The Experiment later, and when ti does, I'll post it here.

Respond, Pl0x!
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Kina - Secret revealed?!?! Empty Re: Kina - Secret revealed?!?!

Post  Temo Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Since I was asked, I thiiiiink...this is a little too far-fetched and does not match up with Kina's storyline at all. She was born way before G9 hit, wasn't she? That's not a little time paradox-ish?
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:37 pm

Blue Bin, please.
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 pm

I thought she was born right around G9, as Elatha was supposedly her father, am I correct?.... scratch
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalamiko Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:20 am

9 months of pregnancy, Krys.
Kalamiko
Kalamiko
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down