Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snips the Wanderer

Go down

Snips the Wanderer Empty Snips the Wanderer

Post  psychicpixie17 Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Name: Asohka, though her friends call her Snips

Age: Arriving in Erinn at about the age of 17, she has rebirthed many times and is currently 15

Birth Race: Snips is an elf

Family: Her parents were killed when she was young and she was an only child. Her only living relative is her husband, Trifoec03000, though she hopes to change that by becoming a mother.

Hobbies: Composing and playing music

Weapon of Choice: Her bow and arrows

Hair Color: Pale blonde, with sort of a silvery tint to it

Eye Color: A light sea green

Height: Let's just say she's about 5' 6"

Weight: Um...Maybe about 110 pounds

Favorite Food: If Mabinogi had pumpkin pie and/or watermelon, you'd have your answer. Since it doesn't though (at least not that I'm aware of) it's chocolate cake.

Theme Song: "Defying Gravity" from the musical Wicked

How she came to be in Erinn: A while after her parents were killed, she set off on her own with nothing but the clothes on her back, a shoulder bag containing her most personal treasures, the little money she could find hidden in the house, her courage, kindness, and the love in her heart. Although Asohka was devestated over her parents' deaths, she knew that she had to be strong and try to carry on for their sakes, as well as for her own. One day, while she was wandering, she met a girl named Chandi. Chandi was about the same age as Asohka, and explained that she was running away from home because ever since her mother died when she was little, her father had started abusing her. The two girls agreed that they would travel together, both for better protection, as well as the benefit of having a companion. They quickly became the best of friends and gave each other special nicknames that only the two of them used. Asohka gave Chandi the nickname "Pinkie," because she loved the color pink, and Chandi dubbed Asohka "Snips," due to the fact that she was sometimes a bit snippy with people without meaning to be. They protected and looked out for one another, eventually coming to think of each other as the sister that neither of them had ever had. One day, however, almost a year and a half after they had met, something terrible happened, and Asohka was involuntarily separated from her best friend. Grieving the loss of Chandi and her friendship, a now-devestated and deeply depressed Asohka wandered aimlessly for days, eventually coming to a forest. After almost a month of wandering through the woods, she heard Chandi's voice in her head, giving her directions. She followed the directions she was given and soon found herself in a strange place. That is where she met the girl known as Nao, who then sent her along the Soul Stream to Filia, where she made a knew life for herself as an elf. Although she is happy here in Erinn, she still longs for Chandi, and continues to search desperatly for her long lost friend.

That Special Someone: Asohka was attending the wedding of her close friend Mareysaisai in Emain Macha one day. While at the wedding, she started talking to one of the other guests, a human by the name of Trifoec03000, more commonly known as Trif. Trif was a very nice young man, and not bad looking, either. After the wedding, the two kept in touch, and soon became good friends. One day, they started dating, and after about two months of dating, Trif proposed. Trif and Snips are now happily married.

Characters Friends: Her closest friends are Radiar, Foteser, Sanranea, MIDORIono, Mareysaisai, Tinali, greentiger8, rustblade, tonyms13, triforce300 (one of Trif's alt characters), and xxbobertxx

Character history through the player: Asohka is named after Ahsoka Tano, Anakin Skywalker's padawan in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. This is also where she gets her nickname from. I have put her through rebirth countless times and because of this, she has a fairly low level. She was the 2nd character I made on Mabi, but I play on her the most often, so I consider her my main.

Last edited by psychicpixie17 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Slight grammatical error that will drive me insane if I don't fix it ASAP)
psychicpixie17
psychicpixie17
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down