Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member-Ruzarin

5 posters

Go down

New Member-Ruzarin Empty New Member-Ruzarin

Post  Ruzarin Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 am

Character Name: Ruzarin
How You Heard About The RP Society: Through others on Mabi.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?: On Mabi Rarely but in real life every day.
Is English My first language: Yes... Indeed
What type of character do you play?: I am Demon Sirs/Missus, but I am the butler who serves My Lord Shikaitsu anything else to say?
What is my Mabinogi schedule?: I'd say that I am on Most of the day everyday.

Bio: My Lord is what I live for.... I do what ever possible to make him happy that is my purpose. I'd guess I would have to thank My Lord from saving me from the "light", so that I may remain in Darkness. But there are some essentials to know.
Race: Demon(Incubus)
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: Luminescent purple (Yes not Red... stereotypes)
Off Duty Hobbies: Playing music on the mandolin.
Favorite thing to say: "Yes.. My Lord"
My memory is hazy and I do not prefer talking of my past because I now only live for My Lord but I shall share it with you so that it may be recorded. I was born into darkness the night my blanket, Hell my fireplace and constant danger my security. Confused yet? Was I ever a child? No. In mind but not form. I continued to live life in a what I considered quite a normal fashion. Where I was before was simply a twisted dimension where no light seemed to exist, only night. There seemed to be only one city and that city was ruled by my father....I think. This city had no name and the people seemed as is they had no face. No wind, no water, no sun, it seemed as if there was no life. I always felt weak as if missing something. Going through the motions of life with out it being life. Father was a very very cruel creature. If he was in a particularly bad mood he stroll into town and kill everyone in sight... The people did not care those walking past the slain did not even falter. What I did not realize was that this city, this nightmare was unstable. A time bomb just waiting to implode. Since time did not exist here I do not know when but I decided to go into the city away from old castle. On the side of the cobble-stoned road were I walked suddenly shook, first surprise then fear took over. This had never happen before, the last I saw of that dimension before I enter Errin was the buildings deconstructing into nothing. I blacked out. ( Will Finish A little later i'm putting something good together with Shikaitsu.)

*You wish for me to define demon? ok then Ill say this..... Sort of a incubus... sirs/missus. Thank you

Last edited by Ruzarin on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : I believe it may have been lacking information.)
Ruzarin
Ruzarin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member-Ruzarin Empty Re: New Member-Ruzarin

Post  Auramune Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 am

Any more information on race? There are many things that could be considered a 'demon.'
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruzarin Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Has anyone really paid attention to my post? o.o;
Ruzarin
Ruzarin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Needs to be more specific in a few areas.

1. Immortals cheat death-by-aging at the least, but never the passage of time. How many years has the character been immortal? Razz
2. Based off the previous question and what I read in your bio, how did the character come into existence? Poetic as the stuff about being born into darkness is, that doesn't say much about how they came to be in that darkness.
3. "But one day I got caught in the "light". The Goddess wanted me dead." - "Caught in the 'light'" how? And which goddess? Last I checked, Erinn had three highly talked about ones...so far. Or was it four? >.> Anyway, that part of the bio needs a lot more explaining. As far as this stands, it's all a bit too vague to make heads or tails out of what's going on.
4. You said "Sort of" an incubus. Can you explain how the race is "sort of", and how it is different? Also keep in mind that any special powers this character has need to be approved of first in another thread, but we can fix those kinks later.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:21 pm

I sense a character inspired by a certain charismatic Butler of Manga fame.
All well and good but making it your own does need just a bit more solid background.
Mysterious is fine but sometimes you get so mysterious you don't even know exactly who or what you are either.
Also, just because you are in Errin now does not mean you had your start there, you just happen to be here now.

Temo has started off with a bouquet of questions that in trying to answer them, you should be able to make your character just a bit more solid and real.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

New Member-Ruzarin Empty More info?

Post  Ruzarin Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

1.The characters past is even hazy to the character.( Sorry for not specifying this I was up late typing this XD)
2. The character did not even bother to really count the years that he existed.
3. His mind is set on one thing and one thing only his master, days before that is a big messy blur.
4. Which manga do you speak of?
5.Erase the sort of on the Incubus part.( I dont know why thats being picked on?)
6.But ok Ill work on it? Sad
7. I'm feeling kind of overwhelmed by all the questions. haha...
Ruzarin
Ruzarin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm

Hey, having a lot of questions means they are actually paying attention to you.

Black Butler (黒執事, Kuroshitsuji?) is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso. Since its debut on September 16, 2006, it has been serialized in Square Enix's shōnen manga magazine Monthly GFantasy. The series follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demonic butler who is bound by a supernatural contract to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family because Sebastian will get Ciel's soul when Ciel dies.

As per the Wiki - I was most tempered to Cosplay the butler just because of the suit.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruzarin Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:01 pm

I wasn't trying to be disrespectful about having a lot questions 0x0.
And oh! Kuroshitsuji? I've heard of that somewhere...
Me and my friend (Master), thought that it would be cool for him to have a butler who was in the supernatural.
I do appreciate the pointers though. Smile
I do intend to keep perfecting my story hopefully with your guy's help.
Thank you
Ruzarin
Ruzarin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:23 pm

I like this much better. Looking forward to reading the rest. And sorry if it seemed like I was being overly critical or picking on you; but it's a necessity to show us you know everything about the character you've created. The information is also need-to-know for those running approvals to help with the process.

To do that, the character needs to be talked about through your perspective, not his own. At least, that's the easiest way to go about it. Not saying this is bad. Very creative narrative. Looking forward to seeing it finished. Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruzarin Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm

I know its weird but I see a character better if i look through his/her eyes strangely. I could never really understand 2nd or 3rd writing.(Even in school)Very Happy
Ruzarin
Ruzarin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruzarin Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Please move me to Rejected Section.
Ruzarin
Ruzarin
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox