Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Cynois

5 posters

Go down

New Member- Cynois Empty New Member- Cynois

Post  Cynois Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Character Name: Cynois

How You Heard About The RP Society: I searched for Mabi-based rp on my own, and ended up here~ Yaaay~

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? On Mabi, never. However I have roleplayed elsewhere for about 3+ years now, in multiple places.

Is English Your First Language? Yupp. I could only speak English, even if my life depended on it, b'y.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Cynois grew in a general life of fun, not due to his parents living a lavish life, but because he did what he wanted. He picked up the Lute and bow in unison at a young age, fascinated by the feats accomplished by simply plucking at a string. When he was asked to say, bring a basket of strawberries(His favourite food) to their friends down the way; they would find Cynois sat down with his back against a nearby tree, strumming away to make random sounds and simple melodies with his lute, and beside him would be an empty basket. If he was asked why he didn't do what he was asked, eh would be quick to come up with an excuse, ranging from "An idea popped into my head, and I really, really, really, really, needed to play it!" to "A fox came up and tried to eat all the _____, so I had to shoot it to save the _____, but I was hungry after saving the day, so I ate the _____." As time passed, he gained some skill with both the bow and the Lute, more so the Bow, as he had a growing interest in hunting.

When he began to hunt in the nearby woods, he would always be wary of the stray bear that stumbled into them, but one day, as he was resting, he heard the heavy footsteps of a bear! Cynois' heart stopped, eyes bouncing back and forth, searching for the bear. The more time went on while he searched, the more the footsteps seemed to be heavier than usual. He stood up cautiously, and began to take small steps to see if he could find the curious sounding bear... And he had, the bear was huge, but had blood splattered along it's coat, and seemed to be more wobbling than walking. With this observation, Cynois cracked a smirk, and raised his bow, carefully loading an arrow and aiming. "Pow." Cynois silently chimed as the arrow whizzed away from the bow, piercing the beasts neck, and in an instant, the bear dropped. Cynois let out a triumphant cheer, and raced home.

After this ordeal, Cynois was praised by all those around him, excluding his Mother, he scolded him for doing something so dangerous. With time, the praises rose, and the tale inflated, so much that even Cynois began to believe that he had taken down the fully strengthened beast with one careful arrow. Every time he went to the forest from now, his mind was flooded with confidence, letting the tale get to his head, believing that nothing the forest had in store for him could get him. He was quickly proved wrong, very wrong, no more than two weeks later, he was wandering the forest carelessly when he encountered two bears, at least the size of the one he had finished off before. Cynois smirked, and began to raise his bow, but before he could, the bears were already rushing at him. Before a single arrow could be shot, the bears had already done their job. By the time someone had discovered the scene, the corpse of Cynois lay in a pool of dried blood, alongside a smashed lute and a cracked bow and some arrows.

When Cynois himself awoke, he found himself to be perfectly fine, without any of his possessions other than his clothing, but fine. He encountered a female in a black dress with white hair, which he later found out to be Nao, who told him of his being in the Soul Stream. With a few words and some baked bread, she sent him off to Tir Chonaill. With time and the help of the inhabitants there, he slowly regained the life he once lived, a carefree life of plucking the Lute, and shooting down the critters of Uldah with his trusty bow.

What type of character do you play? Human Archer, who's fond of playing with instruments, less so composing. *Note: This character is kidna new, and by kinda new, I mean he was made today.. *Cough**

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Generally random, but I play a lot, so I guess it'll be random for when I'm off?

*Edit* ... Heh... I think I might've overdone the Bio.. Lovely ;-;

Cynois
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member- Cynois Empty Re: New Member- Cynois

Post  Auramune Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm

I approve. Well written, too. ^^

I don't approve of him shooting foxes, tho. D=<
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:11 pm

Approved.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynois Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Thank you Very Happy

And... He won't shoot foxes anymore then? ;D

Cynois
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Veleth Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Approved. Smile

Don't mind, Kitsune. She just worries that it was a relative of hers. *smirks*
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm

That's three approvals.
Just need that Guild Stone application for the last bit and I will move this thread to the approved section.

You can hunt down mentors before then to get through the review process and join our RP games. Wink

Oh, and there is no such thing as an overdone Biography, only hitting the character count limit for a post. study
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynois Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:35 pm

Done, will do, and I guess I just thought so when I saw the 50-400 characters in the -*Read this First*- Heh .o.

Cynois
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Was this person entered in the on-client roster?
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Nothing at the stone as yet - will PM now ... Suspect
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon