Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Aurabane

3 posters

Go down

New Member - Aurabane Empty New Member - Aurabane

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Character Name: Aurabane Nifalcon
How You Heard About The RP Society: Nexon forums. Checked everything out before I got into the game, and I wondered what RPing in a game would be like. So, here I am.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About two seconds.
Is English Your First Language? Shinro itto. Of course it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Aurabane is one of the daughters of Hecate, the Greek Goddess of Magic. Long ago, during the war of the Olympians against the Titans, Aurabane and her mother were helping Ares and Hera push some of Kronos' army off the top of Mount Olympus, when the Minotaur came up behind Aurabane, and sliced her in across the back, and she was flung off Olympus. After many years of regenerating from the attack, Aurabane climbed to the top of Olympus, but was not greeted with hearty cheers. Instead, she was forgotten by all, even her mother. In her rage, Aurabane proceeded to start, essentially, blowing things up on Olympus. She was captured, and forced into exile to Calypso's island, where she stayed for hundreds of years. When a demigod came to Calypso's island, and offered to take Aurabane back to the world beyond, she was ecstatic. But when she wished the demigod's magic ship to take her somewhere she would never forget, nor be forgotten, she found herself out on the sea, with Erinn in the distance.
What type of character do you play? Actually, an elf, heh.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? Four times a week for atleast an hour per time. Otherwise, random.

Back to top Go down

New Member - Aurabane Empty Re: New Member - Aurabane

Post  Xeek Tue May 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Pretty good, and welcome to Mabinogi ^^. I never seen someone with a greek mythology as a bio xP

I approve :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Auramune Tue May 18, 2010 10:07 pm

I like the greek mythology. Approved!

I have the same trouble with minotaurs.. :/ Filthy beasts.
Auramune
Auramune
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Aurabane wrote:Character Name: Aurabane Nifalcon
How You Heard About The RP Society: Nexon forums. Checked everything out before I got into the game, and I wondered what RPing in a game would be like. So, here I am.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About two seconds.
Is English Your First Language? Shinro itto. Of course it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Aurabane is one of the daughters of Hecate, the Greek Goddess of Magic. Long ago, during the war of the Olympians against the Titans, Aurabane and her mother were helping Ares and Hera push some of Kronos' army off the top of Mount Olympus, when the Minotaur came up behind Aurabane, and sliced her in across the back, and she was flung off Olympus. After many years of regenerating from the attack, Aurabane climbed to the top of Olympus, but was not greeted with hearty cheers. Instead, she was forgotten by all, even her mother. In her rage, Aurabane proceeded to start, essentially, blowing things up on Olympus. She was captured, and forced into exile to Calypso's island, where she stayed for hundreds of years. When a demigod came to Calypso's island, and offered to take Aurabane back to the world beyond, she was ecstatic. But when she wished the demigod's magic ship to take her somewhere she would never forget, nor be forgotten, she found herself out on the sea, with Erinn in the distance.
What type of character do you play? Actually, an elf, heh.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? Four times a week for atleast an hour per time. Otherwise, random.
And... This application will be placed on hold and locked for a bit.
If you are curious as to why, send me a PM.
I forwarded the motion to a group of individuals, and I hold responsibility for it.
If you are that annoyed about it, talk to me.

Thank you for your patience.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down