Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member/ Used alot alt ~ Lucey

2 posters

Go down

New Member/ Used alot alt ~ Lucey Empty New Member/ Used alot alt ~ Lucey

Post  Jeneena Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 am

Character Name: Lucey Jen Icewing

How You Heard About The RP Society: My main charictar was and still is in it Smile

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About 2 years. Mabey three by now.

Is English Your First Language? Yepers! I know by heart some simple spanish, but thats pretty much all.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Lucey was not-liked from day of birth. Tales say she was thrown out into the wild at the age of 12 months. She lived in the wild for about 2 years. Travling through Erinn and Irina. She then was found sleeping at the door of the beacon house, her little kitty ears twitching. The gur\ardsman was nice, and brought her home and raised her like a daughter with his middle aged wife. Not too long after -words the wife died of somthing unknown. Lucey Was Furoise. Thats when her Father, (Guardsman), Told her the truth. Lucey was so sad of her past but grew up to be about 8. She learned that she had an supernatural-unexplained way of controling ice. She has been growing up in Tailteann her whole life. She loves the farms and all the people. Note : She can get,(How would you phrase it...) Really >> Pissed off when shes angry. She perfers to wear a bra like top and capris because with all the jumping and crouching like a cat things she does, she needs easy flexable non-ripping clothes.

What type of character do you play? A Younge Neko girl with occaisonal sword or arrow. She mostly uses ice though. A somwhat mage who loves achlemists. She knows how and will stride to do her best.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ On off really. I really hate this but 2 a week. But this will all change when I get my own computer.]
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member/ Used alot alt ~ Lucey Empty Re: New Member/ Used alot alt ~ Lucey

Post  Captincrunch Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 am

Interesting profile and since YOU are already in, I will move this to where it belongs in the correct subsection.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down