Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member Xanthi

3 posters

Go down

New Member Xanthi Empty New Member Xanthi

Post  Backen Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:37 pm

Character Name: Xanthi

Hi my name Brian. I am 15 years old.

How have you heard about RP Society: My real life friend Xavier262 is in the Guild and he also got me started with the game.

How long have you been RolePlaying: For about two years with games including GuildWars and World of Warcraft

Is English my first language: Yes I also know a bit of German.

Bioghraphy: I was once a ordinary villager. But one day war broke out and I was placed on the frontlines of battle. I was one of the best warriors in the army. One day I was called upon to explore a cave which was belived to be the enemy hideout. When we steped in a trap went off. I was the only one reaming all the other people were crushed. I went in and explored. I spotted a large crystle and inscribed in it "Touch Not The Holy Gem, For Thou Shall Be Bestowed Upon The Curse To Wittness Life For ETERNITY." I did not heed to the warning. When I grabed it the cave begane to shake. As I ran off toward the exit. The cave collapsed on me. Burying and Crushing me in rock. Since I became Immortal I survived being crushed. I clawed my way to the sursace for three months. I went back to camp and was hailed as a hero.

Backen
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member Xanthi Empty Re: New Member Xanthi

Post  Kalypstra Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:24 pm

Defiantly has potential. *smiles and gives a high five*
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Raoul Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:42 pm

A little bit Aladdin, but definitely, a gem that could be polished and turn into one of our prized jewels!

I say yes.

Simon?
Raoul
Raoul
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://raoul.zip.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down