Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Sakotai

+2
Brionnda
Sakotai
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Sakotai Empty New Member - Sakotai

Post  Sakotai Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm

Character Name: Sakotai, Pyromaniac Extraordinaire and Disgruntled Interdimensional Secretary
How You Heard About The RP Society: Through a member you might know as 'Brionnda'.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? At least six years, if not more. It's only recently that I've become remotely sensible with it, however, now that I don't focus quite so much on... you know, sating my inner fangirl. *cough*
Is English Your First Language? Why yes, dear readers, I believe it is. It is unfortunate, however, that I am obligated to admit English is the only language I know to any usable extent. (you really don't want me trying to speak in what little I know of Latin and Japanese, trust me)
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Sakotai, like everyone that's been by the Soulstream, is an outsider of Erinn. Outsider of even the most reasonable of realms, in fact: Sakotai hails from a little-known organization that lies at the Origin, a point allegedly at the exact center of the universe, where she makes her rounds as second-in-command to the second-in-command of said nameless organization that tries its best to keep the Multiverse in order. But this isn't important, seeing as Miss Torianil is no longer at this mysterious Origin Society(not its actual name). No, she's stuck in Erinn, dealing with murderous rats and these things called "Fomors" with no way to contact anyone outside. This, understandably, leaves her a little caustic, but it's hardly enough to keep her from cooperating with fellow Erinnians. She tries to keep her own situation to herself, especially with all the conspiracy surrounding the Fomors...
(Wait, did I say I was being sensible? Yeah, scratch that. >_>)
Sakotai
Sakotai
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

http://cod.mudmagic.com

Back to top Go down

New Member - Sakotai Empty Re: New Member - Sakotai

Post  Brionnda Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:19 pm

I vote yes! Laughing

All kidding aside, Sakotai's been helping some of our guild members already. I know she'd be a valuable addition to the guild.

Oh yeah, she's been playing Mabi since it was in beta, so she's far more knowledgeable about the game than me.
Brionnda
Brionnda
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Senitaru Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm

I Vote Yes Smile

And No I'm not only Voting Yes because shes a girl...

Shes very helpful and very knowledgeable she helped me with my G1 Barri this morning Smile
Senitaru
Senitaru
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kahlen Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm

I like this profile. So, I'm saying yes.
Kahlen
Kahlen
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

http://burningdiscos.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:47 am

I agree. Excellent profile! Smile I want to get a response from at least one of our other officers before I go ahead and make it official though
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kalypstra Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:59 am

Count this number 3 Darke!
Sakotai wrote:Sakotai, Pyromaniac Extraordinaire and Disgruntled Interdimensional Secretary
Definatly someone who will be a wonderful addition, Welcome!
Kalypstra
Kalypstra
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

http://cautionchickensatplay.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down