Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whee~ New Member Scientia?

Go down

Whee~ New Member Scientia? Empty Whee~ New Member Scientia?

Post  Scientia Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Character Name: Scientia, Tsunimori's Fiance/wife.
How You Heard About The RP Society: To be honest my husband told me, I've been trying to find somone to RP with for awhile really
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?I dunno, probably around four or five years? Maybe six?
Is English Your First Language?Yes, And Its really my only language.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: As of late I've been rather afraid of fighting for some reason, maybe its the fear of being a thorn on somones side? Or maybe its just the fear of them critisizing me for how badly I really do? Either way, I am Scientia, A few years ago I proposed to Tsuni - he was the only one that I really liked to be honest, everyone else is rather indifferent, although they are quite friendly, I seem to easily get jelous about some girls around Tsuni, but I seem to be getting better with letting that get the better of me, I plan to be a good cook also when we do get married.. although I seem to mess up with my recipes alot of the time, But no one seems to notice~ Or their pretending.. either way! My life seems pretty good at the resturant, though I mainly work as a delivery girl for some reason.. Dunno why~ but eh..

I know, this application sucks. Sad

Scientia
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down