Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Crusade

5 posters

Go down

New Member - Crusade Empty New Member - Crusade

Post  Krystal Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 am

Character Name: Crusade
How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen the guild mates almost everywhere I go. And one day I passed by, did a bit of RPing with some of them, and they said I should join.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been Roleplaying for about a year or so now, but I still don't consider myself experienced because it was never a serious Roleplay session.
Is English Your First Language? Yes it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Crusade is a girl who never really got used to what she could do. She had light purple hair and was nice overall. Besides being one of the top students in her fighting class, she studied various magic to get stronger. She stumbled upon a forbidden magic, immensely powerful. She studied it intently, but she never did use it. Then one day, barbarians attacked the village, killing anyone they found, burning any building they could. They ran into Crusade and her parents, 2 guards of the village. The barbarians killed her parents, and, turned on her. Crusade chanted the forbidden spell she had learned, and the next thing she knew, she had slaughtered the barbarians. Her hair had turned black, and her eyes a dark red. Her hair and eyes quickly returned, and she realized what she had done. She then left her burned town, and traveled to the land of Erinn, in order to better train herself and tame the demon within her.
What type of character do you play? I play a warrior/mage class, who tends to be philosophical yet rash at the same time.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? My schedule lets me get on just about every day, although I do take breaks every now and again, I will let you know when that happens.

Last edited by Crusade on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

New Member - Crusade Empty Re: New Member - Crusade

Post  Eranor Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 am

I approve of the overall story. Though this place is called Erinn. Besides that point, I give her my fish of approval, and the title "In need of a mentor"
Eranor
Eranor
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:04 am

Approved.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:16 am

Acan, everyone who gets initiated is contacted by a mentor.
That's how the system works (or it should / will according to the actual rules).

Anyway, I whole-heartedly approve. *bows*
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 am

I never get subjects to mentor.....

Although the fact that only one other Australian has applied to the guild might be a factor there
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Krystal Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:27 pm

I'm glad to hear that you guys approve of my character Smile
I intend to add more details to it, but I believe this is good for a intro as of right now, adding more about her powers and personality would spoil everything, now wouldn't it?

I did want to add some things in here, else my character would be to vague.
Crusade tends to be a outgoing person, willing to help when needed. She is often calm and collected, but stubborn and determined, as once she sets her mind on something, it can be hard to stop her. Ever since the incident back home, she has only released her evil (demon, dark, whatever you want to call it) side once, possibly due to the anger she felt when her friends were crushed by a golem on the way to Erinn. Although Crusade's demon side tends to be stronger than her, and grows in power, she maintains control and trains herself so that she can prevent her comrades from falling in battle. Even when it does happen, she knows that the are not truly dead like her parents or friends, and that they will be up again and able in time.

Edit: Silly me, forgot to apply at the guild stone. -Face palms self-
Krystal
Krystal
Buckwheat Dragon
Buckwheat Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down