Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Civvy

+3
Dellinger
Omnisagi
Civvy
7 posters

Go down

New Member - Civvy Empty New Member - Civvy

Post  Civvy Mon Nov 23, 2009 12:01 am

Character Name: Civvy

How You Heard About The RP Society: My two friends Caliandra and Inarisiren convinced me to join after I decided to get back into Mabi. :3

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? For six years, continuing.

Is English Your First Language? Indeed it is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: The usual young white-haired girl was casually born in Tir. Her father worked as a combat superior and enjoyed teaching others of his weaponry skills. However, because of this small flaw he was often too busy to pay attention to his solo daughter to spend time with his students and prepare fine warriors of the future. Civvy's life was rather uneventful during those days, to say the least. Her mother worked at home tending to her needs if she had any and keeping up the household containing she, her father, and a Dalmatian that lacked any specific history besides being their well-bred pet. However, the living of each day was growing quite boring to her.

One day out of curiosity the white-haired girl decided to observe her father and his combat training. Being pure human herself, her keen emotions did get the better of her. She snuck keenly around the fence area and eyed her father; not expecting what her crimson red orbs would reveal to her to destroy her dear innocence. Civ's loyal father was being vigorously destroyed by one of his fellow students... He had dark ebony black hair and deep crimson eyes much like hers. He was muscular, and the very expression on his face sent the girl walking a step backwards.

Something had happened that she wasn't assure of. The black-haired warrior was obviously mad at her father for something, and in his rage he brought his blade to her father's neck and split open the pit of his stomach right in front of her very eyes. His father murmured the words "What a disappointment you are... I am ashamed to call you my son...", and on that note the young girl began to place the pieces of the puzzle into place. His son? Perhaps her family had more history to it than she had imagined. She had a brother that took after her mother's traits... And they had never bothered to tell her for some unknown reason she was yet to know.

In the young girl's rage and confusion she tore away from the combat area, her 'brother', and the rest of her family and home. She continued running in hopes that her supposed brother wouldn't have noticed her fleeing. She took her next stand in Dunbarton... Of course, she hadn't run too far but anywhere was fine. The young girl sat outside Dunbarton near the side where she made acquaintance with a certain crow of meager importance. History is still unsure what to make of it, but the young girl carries the animal and attains to it to even this day. However, any lord could only pray it turned out that easily...

Unfortunately, the young girl's brother did happen to catch her running. To this day he still tracks down the girl in hopes of finding her and questioning her; which sends Civ into a ray of constant fear and along with an inconsiderate nature. She had met her brother at times where he continued to question her about her old family for one reason or another... And when she refused to tell him; he attempted to force it out of her in various ways. That would explain the sword heat branded 'S' into the young girl's shoulder. Resembling Slay after the boy's name. Civvy's personality can be considered one of a schizophrenic or one of a young child. It all depends on whatever the mood she is in.

What type of character do you play? Pacifist, but enjoys duel wielding on monsters.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Whenever my schedule is open. (My new goal, hopefully.) =3 It should be pretty often, 'cause I have no life. xD

Civvy
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Civvy Empty Re: New Member - Civvy

Post  Omnisagi Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:55 pm

Holy potatoes!
New Member - Civvy HolyPotatoes

That's one of the most exsessive and long first time bios I have ever seen!

I LOVE IT!!!!

It's a really nice story too, you totally got my vote.

New Member - Civvy Loveit

And thanks Cali and Jalina for bringing these members in!
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

New Member - Civvy Empty Lol.

Post  Civvy Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Thank you, Вуфк Щьтшыфпшю
I was going to continue writing to explain more detail, but then I took one look at the word 'SHORT' and nearly face keyboarded. I suppose it'll get more in-depth eventually. xD Thanks for your approval, Вуфк Акшутвю ... *Beats up her keyboard* My laptop has Russian typing spasms when I press Alt Shift.
*Shiftyglance*

Civvy
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 pm

I like it.
Whole-hearted approval.

*salutes*
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

New Member - Civvy Empty =3

Post  Civvy Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:35 pm

Thank you, good sir~ ^-^

Civvy
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:24 pm

You've got my approval.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Civvy wrote:Thank you, Вуфк Щьтшыфпшю
I was going to continue writing to explain more detail, but then I took one look at the word 'SHORT' and nearly face keyboarded. I suppose it'll get more in-depth eventually. xD Thanks for your approval, Вуфк Акшутвю ... *Beats up her keyboard* My laptop has Russian typing spasms when I press Alt Shift.
*Shiftyglance*

You can always post your full story under character Bio ^^.
http://rpsociety.heavenforum.org/alts-bios-f19/
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Civvy Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:18 pm

I just did that. =D Go look if you want!~ ^.^ I don't feel content enough. So whenever I get more history I shall add it. *pokes Bio* Watcha think? o.o

Civvy
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Elissa Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm

Didn't it say "short"?
Elissa
Elissa
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

New Member - Civvy Empty =D

Post  Civvy Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

It is short. ^_^ I could have written something over fifteen paragraphs, but I saved you all the grief. :3 Five paragraphs is only enough for an essay. D: That's nothing.

Civvy
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:31 pm

Looks Shocked Rubs eyes and looks again Shocked Pulls out glasses and looks one more time Cool Uhhhmmmm New Member - Civvy 579120

I somehow get the feeling that there will be very little need for any mentoring outside of basic orientation here.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down