Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member : Jeneena.

+2
Minerva (Jaena)
Jeneena
6 posters

Go down

New Member : Jeneena. Empty New Member : Jeneena.

Post  Jeneena Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:56 pm

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About 3 years. Not long but Im pretty good.

Is English Your First Language? Yes. I Know a bit of spanish but only from school.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Jeneena Never really had a life. She was A Neko-Cat Girl. Very Baby-Kittyish. She has special wings and can hover anywhere. She only perfers to fly in Iria where it is more open. She loves Cake.

What type of character do you play? A sweet, great healer, Flying Cat. She is good but can be known to do selfish things.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?[ Usally only on saturday. Somtimes Im allowed on on thursday or tuesday =3 ]

Powers :

Flys Normaly. Not speed of light just normaly. (( Broom Mountfor flying.))
Her licking can heal wounds and health. ((Healing skill))

((Thats all just lemme know if theres a problem with my flying or licking ;3.))

Last edited by Jeneena on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

New Member : Jeneena. Empty Re: New Member : Jeneena.

Post  Minerva (Jaena) Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Without reading all the way through, i feel i must point out the writing style you're using. I'm not criticizing it, but i suggest thinking your application all the way through before posting it. Spell checking yourself, entering in any info you feel that we might miss unless it's mentioned, y'know. Plus, for this character, you should try to establish what she believes. Is she cynical about life but still morally all-together? Or is she a death-wish player? Things like that. Overall, since you put in some effort into the application unlike some previous applicants, I will admit it shows potential for expansion and character development. Since you asked me personally, I shall return your politeness. :3

Approved, BUT- You need a personal RPing mentor, definately.
Minerva (Jaena)
Minerva (Jaena)
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 pm

Rewording my earlier post (gah school and lack of ability to concentrate):

Jaena brings up a lot of good points. What it seems like you are saying is that your character has lived a life of 'hard-knocks,' but we can't really tell if your resolution is positive or negative. What I mean by that is you lack a bit of consistency in your story, since each thing your telling us doesn't necessarily tie in to the other things you're telling us in the bio.

Ex: Two events apparently happened to her; her parents were apparently very vile and didn't treat her well and her friend, the healer, died while she was living with her (or something to that extent, if I read that correctly). The only thing that wraps all that up is that she doesn't have any schooling. How do these events relate to her, though? Does she feel anger towards her parents? Is she sorrowful towards the death of her friend and former teacher? Or has her heart grown slightly cold? Or is there another possibility in what she turned out to be.

I like the fact that you put effort into the application, but I'd like to see it refined a bit before I give my official approval. That acceptable?

~Dell

Last edited by Dellinger on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : specific issues added and expanded)
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Well...since I approve of everyone most of the time...I vote yes! Mostly because we need another healer...*Shivers at Kishya* However she isn't a healer anymore so you get the spot open! study Erm...Xenny...Jaeden...erm...wait, nevermind! scratch Sigh...can't wait to role play with you! Very Happy

Cool little pic by the way! Wink
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeneena Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Thank you all. I can change a bit of it. I hope you excuse me of it... I havnt done any decent role playing in awhile. Also : I will change it abit to match what you though could be changed.

Thank you all!!

Jeneena
Jeneena
Jeneena
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

http://jeneenamabisite.wetpaint.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

I will process this application once it appears on the Guild Stone, then we can see about finding some mentors willing to lend a hand.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:17 am

Omnisagi wrote:Well...since I approve of everyone most of the time...I vote yes! Mostly because we need another healer...*Shivers at Kishya* However she isn't a healer anymore so you get the spot open! study Erm...Xenny...Jaeden...erm...wait, nevermind! scratch Sigh...can't wait to role play with you! Very Happy

Cool little pic by the way! Wink

.... What? XD *Isn't sure how her name ended up there LOL*

I like the profile. *Thumbs up* Can't wait to see you in guild!
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down