Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Nefee

+3
Angron
The Kerrins
Nefee
7 posters

Go down

New Member - Nefee Empty New Member - Nefee

Post  Nefee Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Character Name: Nefee

How You Heard About The RP Society: happened upon the guild stone and figured 'why the heck not?'

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Longer than anyone has a right to....approximately 8 or so years.

Is English Your First Language? Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: The first time the darkness receded, the one known as Nefee knew very little of herself. Who was she? Where had she come from? Who had raised her? Thoughts that should have connected to memories, that should have called to mind fragmented images met a sort of blankness, a foggy recollection that she had existed before the present moment, must have, though she was unable to recall anything worthwhile otherwise, and that she most certainly existed in the here and now.

That is to say that Nefee entered this world in a flurry of radiance. The lights that might have blinded the eyes of mere mortals fell short of forcing this elf to look away, and within the swirling mass she caught her first glimpse of Nao, who came to her in the guise of a black clothed goddess, a symbol to mark not only the death of her first body, but her rebirth into something ultimately that was more permanent. A body that aged only unto a certain point, that could retain the wisdom and dexterity that came to her people from one generation to the next, a reward for a past life well lived. "I shall grant you a new life, an eternal life. A life meant to allow you to fulfill your true potential, and you shall never again want for connection or direction." And though this was granted, not all about her was renewed for, as a child holds onto bits and baubles from their past as they grow, so too did Nefee retain a few small token of her former life, though she knew them not for what they were. A roughly hewn leather bow, hand crafted by her father, and the small flute that marked her passage into adulthood, a gift passed down through the female generations of her family. Her parents may have been long gone, but all that they had taught her remained.

Beats pounded in her head as she moved, a soft melody haunted her as she slept, and the first time she wondered why a small flute was stored amongst her things, she found in herself a certain degree of finesse for musical achievement, one which she began to nurture soon after, playing during every spare moment in the hopes that better herself might lead her to the source of her gift.

What type of character do you play? Archer(Range), will eventually add some magic for combo purposes.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Usually on at least twice a week, more if I can help it and less when piles of papers come about, as I am currently double majoring in two highly writing intensive subjects.

Nefee
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Nefee Empty Re: New Member - Nefee

Post  The Kerrins Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Well, I always approve of a well-written application
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Angron Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Angron approves of his application 100% with no questions asked.
Angron
Angron
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Are combos with Magic and Archery possible?
Efficient?
I don't even know...

Anyway, looks good to me.
My approval is given.

*Whistles for Captin*
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:58 pm

Go Go Go.
Fourth Vote! Like Fourth Meal!
Just as important! (says the semi-vegetarian college kid)
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:28 pm

To Dal: Yes is very good combo. I saw someone take on a cyclops using ice and range. Without using the steroid Xeek uses.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:43 pm

An Ole Tyme Gamer eh?

Once you dig yourself out from all those papers I can put you in touch with some people who would love to be recipients of your creative prose
(I know the Campaign coordinators for a two RP heavy semi-historic RPGs)

Oh, right, just give me a few minutes while I fire up the other PC and get a look at the Guild Stone.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down