Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Aeturnus

+5
Temo
Xeek
Jaeden
Captincrunch
Angron
9 posters

Go down

New Member - Aeturnus Empty New Member - Aeturnus

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Character Name: Aeturnus

How You Heard About The RP Society: I noticed the guild stone one day and checked out the website. I had applied at one point, but soon after quit the game.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Hm. On and off for six years. But I'd hardly count three of those years that were spent on Neopets as actual RPing.

Is English Your First Language? Short answer: Yes. Long answer: If it weren't, I would be in a world of trouble right now figuring out what all this gibberish about RP means. Well, that's not true. I've seen many foreign students use English grammar better than most.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Once upon a time there was a boy name Aeturnus who used to have dreams of an ethereal, yet most beautiful being he had ever laid eyes on. She was more spirit than human, with silver locks that reflected the light of the sun and eyes to match. Every night she would visit him in his visions and take his hand to lead him towards the forests of the night. Meekly, he would follow her each time and play with her in the stony brooks underneath a starry sky. When he told his parents about these dreams, they tanned his rear end raw with the a paddle and would send him to bed without supper. They told him should he meet her anymore to shun her and send her on her way, or else his soul would burn in hell.

Because he was a good child, Aeturnus did as his parents bade him to do. The next time he saw the young woman he told her with tearful eyes that he could no longer go and play with her. Her silver, light-filled eyes suddenly turned blood red with fury. With a bewildered look, she began to scream obscenities and oaths that she would come back with vengeance. She then disappeared without a trace and never returned again.

Aeturnus continued to grow up into a fine man and well into adulthood. When he finally met his wife, he took her with him to a quaint little village by the name of Pyrus to raise his family. The village of Pyrus rested on the edge of a forest that was so thick with timber that the canopy created a constant blanket of nighttime. For a while, he was happy there with his new family. However, at night time, he began to have strange dreams again. Having long forgotten the young girl who used to visit him in his boyhood, he felt strangely drawn to the strange singing that would fill his ears at night.

It progressively worsened. Aeturnus began to sleep walk towards the forest, following the ethereal humming in his mind. Often he was found and immediately woken, and sometimes even tied down to his bed at night. Eventually, he was even hearing the tune in his head during his waking hours. Deciding to put the matter to rest before he went insane, Aeturnus ventured into the forests to find out the cause of the voice which sung so sweetly yet maliciously to him in his deepest of thoughts.

At the center of the woods he found a small stony brook with a small, fragile girl dipping her bare feet in to the water. Upon feeling his presence, her face snapped upwards and glared at him with an intensity that filled Aeturnus's body with chills. He fell to his knees before the young girl, and pressed his forehead to the ground at her feet.

He was never seen in Pyrus, or any other village of that world again. His body was found several years later in a stream near the small village. Although his body looked unharmed, there was a look of pure torture on his face that seemed to have been frozen there even in death.

~ ~ ~

Aeturnus finally awoke, many years later, with the body of a 17 year old in the Forest of Souls.

(( In case that's unclear to anyone, Nao found his spirit and offered him a second chance to life in the world of Erinn x3 He retains his old memories, but they're very murky, like a bad dream - he can't lucidly recall them.))

What type of character do you play? If given a class, Aeturnus would squarely fit into the warrior type even if it was circle shaped. In fact, his only aptitude is for crushing an enemy's head in. He's tried dabbling in the magics before, but he has no head for it.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Since I'm too lazy to go look up what central is in GMT, I'm usually on at all hours during a normal American day; however, I'm mostly on between the hours of 4 p.m. ~ 1 a.m. central time.

Back to top Go down

New Member - Aeturnus Empty Re: New Member - Aeturnus

Post  Angron Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:51 pm

This is quite an interesting biography that you've wrote, hell I haven't seen this kind of well-written biography around this forum for some time. You sir have my approval.

APPROVED.
Angron
Angron
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Hmm, need at least one more approval to make the minimum 3 required before I can officially announce an acceptance.

Applied at the Guild Stone have you?
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaeden Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Wahoo! (b'.'d) Only 2/3 of the way there... Go, go, go! *Grabs another random mentor and drags them over x3*
Jaeden
Jaeden
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:45 pm

And here is numbah 7 *shows 5 fingers and stamps*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm

*steals Nele's lute* A tale 'worthy of a mabinogi~' I approve~ XD
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 pm

NO STEALIN', GATE! D:<

*Cough*
He gets my thumbs up.
Can't wait to RP with him~!
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Dalvar wrote:NO STEALIN', GATE! D:<

*Cough*
He gets my thumbs up.
Can't wait to RP with him~!

Maybe if you got on sometime! :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Caliandra Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:03 pm

Not bad, not bad at all :3...

APPROVED!

Caliandra
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:12 pm

I like, I like.
It sounds like an interesting concept, definitely.
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Not that I'm needed at this point, but I approve
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Thank you, everyone, for your approvals. *Bows gratefully* Especially TheKerrins, since kerrins was the one who objected to my application last time. Cool Means a whole lot to me - I've apparently gotten better. I look forward to getting know everyone in game.

Although now I'm a bit stumped on how to jump right on in and grab the reins. *Scratches head* Random encounters with the more "prestigious" members of the society? x3

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Aeturnus wrote:Although now I'm a bit stumped on how to jump right on in and grab the reins. *Scratches head* Random encounters with the more "prestigious" members of the society? x3
This is how I do things.
*Shrug*
I mean, Erinn is not that big of a place.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:56 pm

Did I?
*checks history*
....No, I wasn't disapproving, I was just raising not-so-common knowledge that opposed your story.

The intention wasn't disapproval, it was pure constructive criticism.
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Just the same, hearing you say approved is like being served a very succulent piece of chocolate. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:57 am

Aeturnus wrote:Thank you, everyone, for your approvals. *Bows gratefully* Especially TheKerrins, since kerrins was the one who objected to my application last time. Cool Means a whole lot to me - I've apparently gotten better. I look forward to getting know everyone in game.

Although now I'm a bit stumped on how to jump right on in and grab the reins. *Scratches head* Random encounters with the more "prestigious" members of the society? x3

Xeek: You are going to use a lot of big words aren't cha? Dx...

Either way, you might see me around a lot. Just look for the red dot standing in the crowd or bashing things that can kill him easily with a claymore that is bigger than him.
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:48 pm

New Member - Aeturnus Simpsons_scream
There is no chocolate left?
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon