Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Jaena

5 posters

Go down

New Member- Jaena Empty New Member- Jaena

Post  Minerva (Jaena) Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Character Name: Jaena

How You Heard About The RP Society: I've seen you guys around, and it looks like fun!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Since i started, really.

Is English Your First Language? Yup, i'm totally pro at it. see?

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Jaena is what you might call a "Judgement Angel." She's been cast out of heaven by the gods as retribution for her sins, doomed to administer punishment to mortals of evil nature. With no hope of returning to the kingdom of heaven, Jaena will remain in the mortal realm until the curse of time erodes at the very fabric of the universe. As for her sins, Jaena fell in love with a mortal man, giving him a fraction of her monumentous power. With that power, the man proceeded to bend mortal's minds into doing his bidding, getting the attention of a certain god named "Kirth'Natal." Kirth took a liking to this man, giving him yet more power. Jaena, immediately regretting her decision, was forced into bringing him to justice. Upon confrontation, Jaena could not complete the task, her feelings for him getting in the way of her duty. The job was completed, by Kirth, who told the other countless gods of Jaena's crime. They banished her from the heavens, stripped of her halo, her divine glow, and most painfully, her wings, which were ripped from her by the hand of Kirth. Horrendous scars reside where the beautiful wings once were. As her banishment was a result of her feelings, Jaena abandoned all notions of "love" or "passion" and took to a life of seclusion. She barely speaks, and her gaze is always dull and heartless, even when driving one of her many blades into another person.

What type of character do you play? Primarily Aggressive or Defensive Combat. Rarely uses magic.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm on almost every weekend, sometimes during the week as well.
Minerva (Jaena)
Minerva (Jaena)
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

New Member- Jaena Empty Re: New Member- Jaena

Post  Temo Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:00 pm

*Gives a God Hand thumbs up* I approve this applicant with the power of a god! >:3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm

*stamps* Your ....IN!
These will be OOC comments from my chars :3
Knarex: Hmmm An angel you say? *evil plan develops*

Xeek: Yay another half nut case fighter!

Ryuu: Another emotionless freak =D!

Xenark: *thinking* <Rwar, an angels> *checks a list that says hopes and dreams* Here it is *makes a half check mark*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:23 pm

Xeek wrote:*stamps* Your ....IN!
These will be OOC comments from my chars :3
Knarex: Hmmm An angel you say? *evil plan develops*

Xeek: Yay another half nut case fighter!

Ryuu: Another emotionless freak =D!

Xenark: *thinking* <Rwar, an angels> *checks a list that says hopes and dreams* Here it is *makes a half check mark*

*Smacks them all at once* You fools! You don't creep out the newcomers until AFTER they've been registered!
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Minerva (Jaena) Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 pm

So who else needs to approve me? The guildmaster, right? Ohh i hope he does soon. :3
Minerva (Jaena)
Minerva (Jaena)
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:30 pm

I do like the writing and I will process the documentation once I get back to the Guild Stone this evening. Wink
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:56 pm

Jaena wrote:So who else needs to approve me? The guildmaster, right? Ohh i hope he does soon. :3

I am the guild master ;3 No matter what title Captin has Twisted Evil Razz
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Angron Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:10 pm

I do not have a problem with the application, but could you explain a little more about her life in heaven and how she fell in love with a mortal man? Also, why would she give him some fraction of her power; although, almost anything can be a reason, but without knowing it, it causes me to that a realistic character like her would've hesitated at first at least before giving the man her power. The words I'm spitting out is my hard core forum-roleplayer side, but keep in mind that these are suggestions to help you; however, that was quite a creative biography that you have made with your character so you have my approval.

APPROVED.
Angron
Angron
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down