Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member- Adir

4 posters

Go down

New Member- Adir Empty New Member- Adir

Post  Adir Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:38 pm

Character Name: Adir Nailo

How You Heard About the RP Society: I originally heard about the Society from my friend Bartholomew awhile ago. Being a RP nerd myself, I figure why not throw my hat in to the ring?

How Long Have You Been Role-playing?:
Around six or seven years give or take.

Is English Your First Language?: Yep!

A Short Biography of Your Character: Like many elves that exist in Erinn, Adir is Tuatha D' Dananns (or a natural citizen of Erinn) who was born and raised in Filia in Connous region. His life, for the most part was similar to his personally, quiet. Every day he would do the same chores, talk to the same people, and read the same five books he owned. So, if he was so satisfied with his life what could have possibly have him one day pack up what little he owned to venture off in to the world? Simple, he wanted to become a mage. He always was in love of the concept of magic, but did not know where to start on learning how to use it. It was not until he overheard of a conversation between a human Milletian and one of the local elves that one of the human cities offer classes to train students to become mages. So, taking what little he owned, he journeyed far, far away from his home to work toward his dream.

While he does enjoy his life among the humans, it did take a heavy toll on him mentally. The minds of all Elves in Filia are connected to the Memory Tower. The tower holds all of the memories, knowledge, skills, and wiping daily events of every single elf in the village that is naturally born in the town, such as our friend Adir. Since he is disconnected from the tower, he has to learn to deal with the memories of daily events. This stress mixed in with his already timid personally can cause him to easily be spooked by a simple "boo", his mind going a little fuzzy, or feeling extremely uneasy when meeting new people.

What type of character do you play?: Adir is your typical nerdy elf mage in training. However, once in awhile he takes a break from studying to sew clothing, or pick flowers for potions.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: Since Mabi is the only MMO I really play, you tend to see me floating around the game a lot. If you cannot find me under Adir, then keep an eye out for Elnora.

Much like Bart too, I would like to have an associate membership since I am already rolling with another guild. Thanks for reading!
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

New Member- Adir Empty Re: New Member- Adir

Post  Temo Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Referred by Bart? INSTANTANEOUSLY IN! ...okay, not really; but I do like what I see here personally, and Bart's a good friend, so I know his style (or like to think I do XD ). Very nice profile, colorful character, and signs of an experienced roleplayer - I give my thumbs up.
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:13 pm

OK - yer in as an associate memeber.

Just add a few of the regulars to your friends list and you should be able to hook up to a RP session every now and again. Very Happy
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Yes yes. Add Gatemo and Silvreno. Those are the two characters I use most often. :3
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am

Thank you so much for accenting me so quickly! I can't wait to jump in to the RP pool to see what new and fun way people do to give the little spaz elf a heart attack ( which isn't very hard to do it the first place.)

However, not to sound like a stupid newbie, but may I ask who the regulars are? I have Captain and Gatemo's characters, but if you can point me in the right direction oh where I can find this list then it would be a great help to me.
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:47 am

I was a regular at one point, but since college started I'm a bit on-off.
Add me if you want. The character names are Dellinger and Entine. XD
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:38 am

I just noticed - you got in without the usual three approvals. BAD CAP! Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:11 pm

I got in without the three approvals because the referral from Bart is just *that* awesome. Joking aside feel free to move it out the approved apps and back in to the normal Registration forums. I want to get a fair judgment just like everyone else who came here before me. Also, I’ll be adding Delli’s pups soon when I have the chance.

Ninja Edit:
Anyone is welcomed add Adir to there freind list too!

Last edited by Adir on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to add something!)
Adir
Adir
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Well, it's true. Bart IS that awesome. XD But you got 3 now. Just that Cap did it a little before that was all. But he's boss. He gets to do that. Razz
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 pm

Never chastise the Guild Master or he will make you answerable to the Hamster Twisted Evil
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:15 am

Oh man, the Hamster. I-I'm sorry, man! I didn't mean nothing! Just be cool, okay?! ;3;
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down