Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player - WolfeReaver

+3
Temo
The Kerrins
Wolfe_Reaver
7 posters

Go down

New Player - WolfeReaver Empty New Player - WolfeReaver

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Character Name: WolfeReaver

How You Heard About The RP Society: Running about Tir Chonaill to confront a former guild leader for kicking me for no apparently reason and I found this one!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 2 years now, new to in-game roleplaying but I have roleplayed on Gaia Online forums plenty to know how to stay in character and how to keep things in a reasonable aspect.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Wolfe was born into this world like every other being in Erinn, as a guided soul. Life for him was considered boring, same routine everyday. Working part time jobs with Caitin every afternoon to save up his tuition money for school. One day, Wolfe was hit by his final classes and, at ten years old, he graduated from basic combat and magic. Wolfe was left without a goal, he felt like a mere shadow in the small town. Watching the many "Heros" wander about their own business, making him wonder if he would be like these people one day, if he could call himself a hero. The small child of Erinn couldn't even decide if this place could be called "home." No adult would take him in as their own, even though he was able to survive Alby dungeon alone on two accounts and the fact that he completed school before his piers could write a note down! It left the boy alone, without anyone to inspire him. He even wonders at times how he was "guided" by Nao, more like he stumbled into this world unknowingly, as an unguided soul? What ever the case, Wolfe can only hope that he will find his purpose in this strange world.

What type of character do you play? Lone Rogue, timid around others but has an iron will in battle.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm usually on everyday at around 5 pm eastern time, but I'm also on earlier on the weekends[center]
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolf in Designer Clothing

Back to top Go down

New Player - WolfeReaver Empty Re: New Player - WolfeReaver

Post  The Kerrins Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 am

I like it.
Seems to be based mostly off what you have actually done on your character, but keeps clear of such language as "levels" and "xp," always worth a vote in my book

Just to make a point for referencing, not EVERYONE is actually a soul-streamer.
With the possible exception of Tinn and his Irian equivalents, all NPCs are native-born, and there are plenty of guild-members who choose to rp as being natives.
Terminology: The natives are called Tuatha de Dannans, while the soul-streamers are called Milletians
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:30 am

I'd approve of it, but wrong threaaaaaaaaaaaad. Evil or Very Mad
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:07 am

-Gatemo

Aw seriously? Shocked I actually thought I was doing something right. Oh now I see, sorry about that, sometimes the most obvious things are the most ignored >.< I'll be sure to move this thread so it's not ignored by those who should see it.

Thanks for pointing that out, it's rare for me to be oblivious to obvious things like this

---

-Kerrans

Glad you like it, I never use in game terms in roleplaying unless it's in a literal video game setting. It's not fun to read if you leave out the lvl's and exp terms and make it sound like a real life issue.

I didn't know about the Milletean, The native one was not on the tip of my tongue though. But thanks for the heads up on how I said "every one was born as a guided soul" when really only Milleteans are guided while natives are literally born into the world with parents and all of that.

Last edited by Wolfe_Reaver on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

New Player - WolfeReaver Empty New Player - WolfeReaver

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 am

((Kudos to Gatemo and Kerrans for informing me about my mistake of posting on the Resolved Registration thread. Silly me, I'm hoping that this is the correct way *crosses fingers* ))

Character Name: WolfeReaver

How You Heard About The RP Society: Running about Tir Chonaill to confront a former guild leader for kicking me for no apparently reason and I found this one!

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? 2 years now, new to in-game roleplaying but I have roleplayed on Gaia Online forums plenty to know how to stay in character and how to keep things in a reasonable aspect.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Wolfe was born into this world like every Millitean in Erinn, as a guided soul. Life for him was considered boring, same routine everyday. Working part time jobs at Caitin's Grocery Store every afternoon to save up his tuition money for school. One day, Wolfe was hit by his final classes and, at ten years old, he graduated from basic combat and magic. Wolfe had completed the only goal he had, making him feel like a mere shadow in the small town. Watching the many "heroic" Milliteans wander about their own business, making him wonder if he would be like these people one day, if he could call himself a hero. The small child of Erinn couldn't even decide if this place could be called "home." No adult would take him in as their own, even though he was able to survive Alby dungeon alone on two accounts and the fact that he completed school before his piers could write a note down! It left the boy alone, without anyone to inspire him. He even wonders at times how he was "guided" by Nao, it felt more like he stumbled into this world unknowingly, maybe as an unguided soul? What ever the case, Wolfe can only hope that he will find his purpose in this strange world. Maybe someone or something will push the boy towards a new goal, one that would show him his true purpose in this world.

What type of character do you play? Lone Novice Rogue, timid around others but has an iron will in battle.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? I'm usually on everyday at around 5 pm eastern time to 11 pm on weekdays, but I get on earlier and stay on later on the weekends.
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:35 am

hum...yeah...good story...kinda good start for your char but 1 question come to mind:how did your CHAR came to go in the rps?cause really i mean...its a little vague...but i say yes Very Happy

Last edited by dweramond on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..forgot the yes >.<')
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:28 am

Razz
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 pm

to be honest, I'm not really sure how this character can get involved in the rps. It's pretty vague for sure but I think we'll think of something Very Happy
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Jtipton Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Hey, I've got among my characters, an antisocial archaeologist, a jerk of a fighter, and (maybe) a literally soul-less golem. If I can get them involved, it shouldn't be a problem for ya. Razz

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:01 pm

Suspect I'm in the middle of a Client recovery *curses nexon and failsheild* but I think I see enough positive responses.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:46 pm

Don't Forget to complete the registration at the Guild Stone.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 am

As to getting involved in rps, that is simply not a worry.
Just put it down to running into our characters one day
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

okay, I'm hoping to get in contact with a mentor soon so I can go through these trials that I've read about Very Happy oh and do I have to put anything special on my registration at the guild stone? I couldn't find anything saying that but I thought I should ask.
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Temo Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:37 am

Just say you're approved I guess?
Temo
Temo
Burrito Bison

http://pineappleyoshi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfe_Reaver Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 pm

darn I have to wait a week before I can join Mad I'll be sure to apply as soon as it lets me.
Wolfe_Reaver
Wolfe_Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down