Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Player- DRAGONBLOW

3 posters

Go down

New Player- DRAGONBLOW Empty New Player- DRAGONBLOW

Post  DRAGONBLOW Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Character Name: DRAGONBLOW
How You Heard About The RP Society: I Heard of it for 2 year Since my Buddy Told me about this game
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?For At Least 6 yrs
Is English Your First Language?Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)Well My Character is Gonna Be Mostly Like a Knight and a Archer type. Im Very Active, I Mostly go on it everyday trying to get this chracter Leveled up.

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing.My Type is a Mighty Warrior
What is your Mabinogi schedule?Everyday: 2:30-7:00

DRAGONBLOW
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Player- DRAGONBLOW Empty DRAGONBLOW

Post  DRAGONBLOW Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:29 pm

Character Name: DRAGONBLOW
How You Heard About The RP Society: Actually I Saw it in the pasture making me think that this guild ggonna be a FUN and Enjoiny guild.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?I Been Playing Role Playing for almost 6 yrs. FPS also my other type of Games
Is English Your First Language?Yes
A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)Well DRAGONBLOW is a Character that Loves 2 Fight and Become a Warrior such as a Paladin or a Dark knight. My Character is a fast Learning Warrior that wants to become a best Warrior out there 2 help if anybody needs help or anything. I think that im suitable for the Guild Becuase i think that Helping this Guild will
T tell the other players that they should join us and have fun in Mabinogi.
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman?The type of Chracter i like to play is a Mighty Warrior. What i Enjoying is that Killing Creatures and Getting leveled up to the Highest.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?I play Everyday from 2:30-7:00 on weekdays and Weekends is sumtimes From The Morning to 11:30

DRAGONBLOW
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Player- DRAGONBLOW Empty Re: New Player- DRAGONBLOW

Post  Veleth Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:48 pm

As much as I enjoy giving people a thumbs up, I'd suggest rewriting your entry and perhaps using some of the other entries as a guide. Luckily we have a wonderful edit button to help correct spelling and grammatical problems.
Veleth
Veleth
Gummy Sandworm
Gummy Sandworm

Back to top Go down

Post  Darke Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:28 pm

Dragonblow withdrew his application within an hour of posting it. It's actually a bit of a relief, as he was extremely impatient and had problems following instructions.
Darke
Darke
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down