Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iyzebel (Human)

+4
Kayeori
Dellinger
The Kerrins
Iyzebel
8 posters

Go down

Iyzebel  (Human) Empty Iyzebel (Human)

Post  Iyzebel Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Character Name: Iyzebel Einjeru Yushami (First name Prounouced Isabelle)

How You Heard About The RP Society: Yes, from often seeing people in the guild and talking to them.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? About four years.

Is English Your First Language? -nodnod- It sure is.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Being taken away at birth, Iyzebel had woken up, at one week old, and was in a forest. The trees were a healthy green, and the animals cried softly in the distance. It was the world of Erinn. Besides her was her sister, Iezabel, still in a silent sleep. Her blood red eyes gazed at her sister, as she smiled softly, one tiny fang falling over her lower lip. Her short, jet black hair was fuzzy upon her tiny head. She rested her head on her paper white hand, and fell asleep. Ten years pasted, and she still lived in the very same forest in Erinn, with her sister. Iyzebel was usually smiling, and running around. Compared to her sister, she was the more upbeat, happy, and adventurous one. Although when the rain fell from the dark, grey sky, black tears would spill from her eyes. The feeling of the icey cold, and cruel feeling of it trickling down her skin made her go quiet, dark, and mysterious. The rain brought questions to her, and memories. Such as, why she looked different from others, and why her tears were this warm and black liquid. But at these times, she'd run and stumble to her sister, crying. As the younger one, she ran to her sister more then her sister would run to her.

What type of character do you play? Iyzebel is training in melee, but has always looked up to skillful musicans and tailors. One day she hopes to be like them, and have others look up at her.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? On the weekend I will often be on from 2-12 hours, maybe longer. When school comes around, I'll probably be on from 1-7 hours, depending on how busy I am on that day.

Last edited by Iyzebel on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad spelling and deleted something I didn't need. xD;)
Iyzebel
Iyzebel
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Iyzebel  (Human) Empty Re: Iyzebel (Human)

Post  The Kerrins Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

Yes
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dellinger Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:12 am

I like the character.
*thumbs up*
Dellinger
Dellinger
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayeori Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:42 am

-Kaye beams at another cute and snuggly applicant! She puts on her glasses and nods thoughtfully reviewing the fine print. She throws the app up into the air and glomps the little one down to the ground! She gets up and brings the poor girl up into her arms pushing her head deep into her bossom- CAN WE KEEP HER?! PLEASE?! THE KAYE PROMISES TO BEHAVE!!

**OOC** Just incase your wondering. I say yes as well. But I am sure you could already tell xD
Kayeori
Kayeori
Dessert Dragon
Dessert Dragon

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/v0te4pi3

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:34 am

Kayeori wrote:-Kaye beams at another cute and snuggly applicant! She puts on her glasses and nods thoughtfully reviewing the fine print. She throws the app up into the air and glomps the little one down to the ground! She gets up and brings the poor girl up into her arms pushing her head deep into her bossom- CAN WE KEEP HER?! PLEASE?! THE KAYE PROMISES TO BEHAVE!!

**OOC** Just incase your wondering. I say yes as well. But I am sure you could already tell xD

Yes we can, this is already three votes :3 unless you count mine... then is.. *counts with this finger* 1...2..3....28! *pulls out 7 fingers* 28 vote Cool
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 am

oh noes....xeek is going idiot again *facepalm* its 4 with yours 5 with mine xeek!geez...you'll need to go back to school in order to relearn maths...*eyesroll* Rolling Eyes

**OOC**in all i say yes but im just messing around with xeek...just like to do that...nyark..>Very Happy
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Elissa Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm

My vote doesn't matter but I love it!!!! Razz
Elissa
Elissa
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:19 pm

*Trudges in, bleary eyes downcast to the floor where he spys the application*

*Reading it half aloud under his breath he ends the recitation with a deep sigh and turns around to leave once again*

Another one to add to the rolls *sigh* Back to the Guild Stone again. *trudges back out*

*Just as he steps back out the door his voice rings strong and clear*

You guys better be depositing those points to the Guild Stone. Mad

PS - apply at the Guild Stone already!!!!!!!
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:41 am

Captincrunch wrote:*Trudges in, bleary eyes downcast to the floor where he spys the application*

*Reading it half aloud under his breath he ends the recitation with a deep sigh and turns around to leave once again*

Another one to add to the rolls *sigh* Back to the Guild Stone again. *trudges back out*

*Just as he steps back out the door his voice rings strong and clear*

You guys better be depositing those points to the Guild Stone. Mad

PS - apply at the Guild Stone already!!!!!!!

I havn't in a while! *runs to it*
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:54 pm

...thats ust like you xeek...am i the only one to go make them in points nearly everydays?oh also capt...i'll be trying to add my elf soon...if my mom dont take the com before i can...
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

Back to top Go down

Post  Iyzebel Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Aah, I'm happy... You liked the character xD;

But yes, I did apply to the guild stone o:
Iyzebel
Iyzebel
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:08 pm

*waves* cheers *full battle action Glomp/Huggle* bounce

(forgetting how tall he has become and poor Iyzebel is now sandwiched between Him and Kayeori) What a Face

CAN WE KEEP HER? OF COURSE WE WILL BUT ONLY IF AND ONLY IF THE KAYE PROMISES TO BEHAVE!! Very Happy
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 pm

Captincrunch wrote:*waves* cheers *full battle action Glomp/Huggle* bounce

(forgetting how tall he has become and poor Iyzebel is now sandwiched between Him and Kayeori) What a Face

CAN WE KEEP HER? OF COURSE WE WILL BUT ONLY IF AND ONLY IF THE KAYE PROMISES TO BEHAVE!! Very Happy

Make sure she is well train... And no going inside the house :3 Or on my leg o.o
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:38 am

*take cap and kayeori away from izebel a little*
let her breath at least...
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Back to top Go down

Post  Iyzebel Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Nyaaah, I like hugs, but not being choked. ;~;
Iyzebel
Iyzebel
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down