Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Novard

+2
Captincrunch
Novard
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Novard Empty New Member - Novard

Post  Novard Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 am

Character Name: Novard Mistac

How You Heard About The RP Society: I was out on one of my regular fox hunting adventures, when I ran into a curious young girl named JinnHin. She was interestingly talkative and invited me to come check things out.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been roleplaying since for at least seven years. It could be more. I do believe it is more.

Is English Your First Language? "Sal sells sea shells by the sea shore." (Yes it is.)

A Short Biography Of Your Character:

Novard awakened into the world of Erinn to the heat of a blazing sun, and the blast of dessert winds that scratched his skin like sandpaper. His spirit, guided from the Soul Stream by Nao, came from a world where magic and monsters were things of fantasy. As he gazed about his new surroundings, Novards memories: his past life, his previous home world, his family, were all erased from his mind. His most vivid (and only) memory he seemed to be able to recall was meeting a woman in a black dress who promised him a chance to start over. As he tried to collect himself a group of creatues with inhumanly beautiful features and bodies both graceful and powerful approached him. After a brief and quiet discussion, one of the creatures (who seemed to outrank the others) approached Novard and offered the teenage boy a hand.
"Welcome to Filia the land of the Elves, brother of the Soul Stream..."

Novard quickly adjusted to life in Erinn even though he had so many questions that no one could seem to answer. Despite still being physically weak, gaurdsmen around the village have taught him basic skills. However he has no one there to guide and train him properly since Novard was 'born' into the middle of a racial blood fued with the elves and the giants of the north.

What type of character do you play? Novard is an amateur archer, whose skills are used mostly to hunt small game for his meals. He has the potential to become a great archer and a helpful mage, but he lacks any proper training. Still he tries hard on his own to practice his skills and further his knowledge through literature. Novard is a page with dreams of being a scholar or a knight, and he treats everyone with the honor and respect they deserve. He is humble before his leaders and elders, strong for his friends, and helpful to those who deserve it (and sometime even those who don't). Even though he is weak, he strives to better himself.
((Sorry it's so long! I got into it!)) [[ don't worry. We appreciate enthusiasm ]]

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Currently my schedule runs several hours a day (summer break). On nights that I have to work, I'm on from 10:30 to maybe 12:00 or 1:00 a.m.

Once school starts my schedule will shift mostly to weekend mornings probably.

Last edited by Captincrunch on Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a comment inline and only 1 spelling correction *glares at Xeek*)

Novard
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Novard Empty Re: New Member - Novard

Post  Xeek Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:38 am

*clap* :3 I vote all 3 times! *puts 5 fingers up* Anyhow.. don't worry is better to... hmmm I wonder how that phrase goes in english..better to..meh. Anyways.... Hi :3
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:43 am

cheers Hurray for another literate applicant who isn't afraid of the printed word. cheers

As opposed to some of the more word challenged among us. *Glares at Xeek*

Don't forget to register at the Guild Stone.
Its located on the southern road out of Tir, where the white and gray wolves are.
Its the big one just to the side of the gateway.

Now to await the reviews of the rest of the mentoring team.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 am

"Desert" and "dessert" are two different things... "Dessert" generally refers to candies, pies, cakes, ice creams, and frozen yogurts. Razz

Also, interesting character introduction.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Dessert has two "s"s because you want more of it~!
That is how I learned it in grade school.
>_>

Anyway.
You get my stamp of approval.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:22 pm

I vote Aye.....correct me if I'm wrong, but did Xeek reference Python with his 3-5 line?
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Xeek Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 pm

You are wrong :3 Xeek can't count to well.

Xeek: Yes I Can! T_T

Me: I say you can't and you can't!
Xeek
Xeek
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down