Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Clari

+2
Jtipton
Clari
6 posters

Go down

New Member - Clari Empty New Member - Clari

Post  Clari Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Character Name: Clari (Clare)

How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw your guild stone, and thought "This is perfect! A whole guild of role-players"

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Not counting online role-playing then, eight years (e.g playing house, or with dolls etc.) This will be my first time in an actual Role-Playing community online.

Is English Your First Language? It is, but I don't use a very vast vocabulary in-game because I find, I type slowly. Wink

A Short Biography Of Your Character: *After my next Rebirth* I forgot everything after I rebirthed. With no memories, and no friends or family, I roam aimlessly around Erinn trying to find my past life. But, I'm not a very sad person at all! Very charismatic, hyper at times, but when it comes to new-found friends or my past life secrets, I can become very scary and protective.

What type of character do you play?
A lost warrior. I don't know what I'll do next. I act on impulse.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?: I'm usually always on, but away-from-keyboard because I leave Mabinogi on, all the time. If you need to know if I'm on, send me a message. (Maybe wait a few minutes?)((I'm always in combat ^_^ "))

Thanks for reading my really long Resume! I hope you can look past my tragic past, and welcome me into your wonderful world of Role-Players. <3

Last edited by Captincrunch on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : All questions answered.)
Clari
Clari
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - Clari Empty Re: New Member - Clari

Post  Jtipton Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:17 am

Yes, you can use Emoticons. I'm not sure if they're regarded highly, but some view them as a faster way of explaining something like widening their eyes or somesuch.

Guild chat is considered OOC by and large, and yes, you can use it.

No, you won't. Depending on the situation, KO's are either ignored or passed off as being injured and out-of-form (My explanation for the fact I ALWAYS lag in dungeons. >.>)

You can ask for rezzes. xP If it's OOC or guild chat, asking for a feather is all well and good. In character, we typically take it more as incapacitated than KO'd, so you can still speak, even if it's strained.

Also, it's a basic profile, but it has potential. I ain't a mentor, but I like it. Laughing

Jtipton
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 am

Here's the first official "yes." Razz
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Hmm, another clean slate amnesiac but with a well fleshed out personality and a set of goals.

Looks good to me, the first amnesiac of any type in the guild. What a Face

I will await the response from a few more mentors but you have my fish of approval.
New Member - Clari 871238
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:58 am

I'm not sure whether to give a strong yes or no, but I'll give a yes for now.

Just one rule to put forth, don't control other people's characters, including consent-actions

To give an example, you can hug someone else without them hugging back, but if you want to do a tango, the other person will need to agree to do it
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Caliandra Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Hmmm, It looks good. I like it. I will give a yes, but I will await the Capt'ns orders if to bring you in or not. I can't wait to talk to you and get to know you better.

Edit: OH! I WANT MY OWN STAMP OF APPROVAL!! *goes to paint* .... okay.... not my best work... or...any work... actually the first thing I ever made... Hmmm... HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

New Member - Clari 7fcb3d453e631c88865a1f94287d3b645c9

...wait.... thats not it..... *rummages through files*

FOUND IT!

New Member - Clari Accepted

.... I know they are huge... I will try to find a way to shrink them.... if I ever find that out

Caliandra
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Accepted and moved.... king

Cali - those HUGE pictures ..... if you use photobucket you can reduce the size with their image editor feature.
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down