Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acanthus, warrior from the North.

4 posters

Go down

Acanthus, warrior from the North. Empty Acanthus, warrior from the North.

Post  Acanthus Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:15 am

Character Name:Acanthus

How You Heard About The RP Society:
I saw the stone

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I'm still fairly green

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Acanthus, a Norman warrior, absolutely brutal, with a temper to match was taken to Erinn sometime in 1200 AD, he and other viking explorers had sailed for years..just out on the briney blue, no food, nothing. He had resorted to eating human flesh. Unfortunately developing a taste for it. It was in the second year out at sea that they crashed into a huge icy waste, their ship splintering and sinking, they jumped for dear life into the frigid water and swum ashore. What awaited them would shock and change Acanthus' life forever. One of the men died from temperature, another died from a polar bear. Leaving Acanthus and two of his closest friends. Dying from cold they stumbled upon a biolumeniscent cavern. They entered unwittingly knowing this place had connection to Erinn, through Peaca dungeon. They were besieged immedietaly by white, they fought valiently but all was lost.. Acanthus managed to escape into the dungeon before he died from his wounds. But in Erinn..you cant die. He awoke a day later outside the dungeon in front of a beautiful woman. "The valkyrie's have come to get me" He thought. "Do not be afraid Acanthus...for I know you are not of this world" The woman said. "I am Nao, and this is Erinn" Acanthus couldn't believe it..he was in another world. Or was he? His temper began to rise as confusion flooded him. Yet Nao..gave off a presence that made him know what to do next. "Acanthus, please listen, Earth is far gone and you cannot return howev-" "What do you mean I cannot return you demon?" "I am not a demon, but the answer to your question is this..the portal has closed my dear Acanthus, I am sorry. Erinn is a land of opportunities for the few unwitting who stray to far into a cave, or meet with magical creatures and are taken to Erinn" Nao replies with a smile. Acanthus answered "I sure hope so harpie..or It'll be the end of you! I am the son of Lief the explorer and not to be taken lightly, however I will explore..your land, perhaps find some treasure and ultimately find my way out of this dimension" At this point..Nao disappears and Acanthus is left there with only a pickaxe and a claymore wondering what to do next..and so his story begins.

What type of character do you play? Beserker >Very Happy Melee/Magic

What is your Mabinogi schedule? All day
Acanthus
Acanthus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Acanthus, warrior from the North. Empty Re: Acanthus, warrior from the North.

Post  Captincrunch Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:13 am

wow - looks good.

Guaranteed to butt heads with the more modern immigrants from the soul stream.
Wonder what his reaction will be to the Giants, Fomors and elves?

I'll wait for input from the mentors but you have my fishAcanthus, warrior from the North. 871231th
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:01 am

Looks promising.

I say go.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:34 pm

As one of the 'modern immagrents,' I say yes.
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Acanthus Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:01 pm

Does this mean ive been accepted? Cool Question Question
Acanthus
Acanthus
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:41 pm

I was just about to remind someone to apply at the guild stone but then I got a pop up saying they applied at the guild stone ... go figure Laughing
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down