Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama

3 posters

Go down

For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama Empty For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama

Post  Ichigosama Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Name: Ichigo Shuketsu Eri
Blood Type:O
Species: Incubus
Sexual Orientation:Unknown
IQ:200(estimate)

Ichigo, King of Fomors, Bipolar King, anything you would call him, it's still the same person. Ichigo Eri as a little kid was very meek, but would sometimes unexpectedly turn on his peers and almost cause someone to loose a limb. Stewart would restrain him and put him in a corner to think about what he had almost done. Ichigo sulked for hours at a time and would not talk to anyone. Finally, Ichigo got up walked over to the bookcase in the library. He picked a book at random, looked at it for five minutes, threw it over his shoulder, picked another and repeated the cycle until he found a satisfying book. Formors and Demons, intrigued, Ichigo read through the 589 page book and slowly became enveloped in the book. For some reason....I feel I knew all of this demon information..before I read this.... Ichigo thought. He looked at a picture of a tremendous black fumanoid figure and all of the information lost over in his past life battle with the Goddess came rushing back to him a one excruciating wave of memories. Over the years he once again lost these horrible memories of him as the Fomor King killing, torturing and devouring people. The only way for him to regain these memories and his powers is to be kissed by his true love. Until that day he is a very meek and yet corageous boy.
Theme Songs: Strength-Abingdon Boys School , Colors of the Heart-UVERworld

Last edited by Ichigosama on Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Rebirthed(again))
Ichigosama
Ichigosama
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama Empty Re: For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 pm

all I can say - oops - shall we try that cut and paste again?

Second try is much better - I think we may have a winner here Wink

Last edited by Captincrunch on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama Empty Re: For the 5th time, changing my Bio Sorry~ Ichigosama

Post  The Kerrins Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:53 am

Well, I'm a bit worried about someone who took the name of Ichigo, but I can't really talk anymore, considering the name of one of my characters

Besides which, your story seems well written, and completely unrellated to the one I am thinking of, unless something happens sometime after the seventh book.
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down