Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Miell

3 posters

Go down

New Member - Miell Empty New Member - Miell

Post  Miell Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm

Note: I haven't gotten to the guild stone yet, but I figured I should post this first at least.
Hi there! I'm really happy I found this guild because I've been dying to start up some roleplaying since I joined Mabinogi back in G1. After a long hiatus from the game, I return with a brand new character and some new hope.

Character Name: Miell
How You Heard About The RP Society: Hear? I was running around one day and spotted the guild stone. A few days later I hunted down the forums and here I am.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? On and off for about six or seven years.
Is English Your First Language? Yes it is.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Miell was another elf who came through the soul stream. She does not share her memories with the other elves of Filia nor does she share her love of the desert. The heat and miles of sand were loathsome to her and held little excitement or promise in her eyes. A day or so after appearing in Filia, Miell started to learn the ways of archers while teaching herself to use a dagger just-in-case her arrows ever failed her (and they have). The day Miell decided to leave the desert town was filled with mixed emotions. It wasn't that she was upset to leave (she could hardly wait to), but she didn't want to run across the desert nor travel by herself. After buying her beloved thoroughbred, Xios, she was quick to leave Filia and travel to Tir Chonnail where she felt more at home with the rolling hills and soft grass.
Miell is clever with a sarcastic side. If angered, she will become verbally aggressive and can make deep wounds with just her words but rarely means them. There's a bit of greediness in this elf who has the tendency to pack rat things and use her gold sparingly. Ignoring all the bad, Miell is good with keeping her temper hidden and is rather calm and easy-going. She likes a good laugh and will jokingly tease others and friends. Miell does not have anything against the giants and finds them interesting. She once sneaked into their snowy town and wandered about while playing hide-and-seek with the guards. When she isn't fighting in the fields or roaming, Miell may be found sitting in a quiet place where she tends to day-dream.

What type of character do you play? There is no specific class Miell could fit into, so the best way to describe her would be a hybrid. She excels with a bow, but has dipped into melee combat and knows how to wield a dagger. It could also be said she's like a thief with her wandering, trickery, and fondness for gold.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I think my timezone is GMT-4. All I know is it's USA EST.
Monday to Thursday - Between 2:30pm to 10:30pm
Friday - Between 2:30pm to 1am
Saturday and Sunday - N/A (depends on what I'm doing that day)

Last edited by Miell on Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Miell
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Miell Empty Re: New Member - Miell

Post  Omnisagi Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:15 pm

No objections! tongue I am looking forward to RPing with you! Razz
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Miell Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm

Thanks!

Sadly, I'm unable to submit my registration at the guild stone. >: I left my previous guild so I could check out and hopefully join this one, but I didn't realize I'd have to wait a week before I could join another guild. I'd still like to do the mentor thing if that's okay and once a week is up, I'll submit my registration at the stone.

Miell
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Not a problem - I'll be reviewing applications again next weekend.

So come along and role play with all the "characters" in the guild. lol!
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down