Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - bluefire40

5 posters

Go down

New Member - bluefire40 Empty New Member - bluefire40

Post  bluefire40 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:02 pm

Character Name: bluefire40
How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw a couple of members RolePlaying in Tir. I was surprised that there was a Guild for RolePlaying in Mabinogi, so I asked them if I could join.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? : In Mabinogi, none. I have done some RP in GMod for 3-4 months, so I'm not completely unfamiliar with the concept.
Is English Your First Language? : Si, yo soy muy bueno en ingles. Wink
A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.)

Like many adventurers, bluefire40 started out at Tir. Unsure about how he got there, or what must do, he did what any adventurer would do: ask the nearest person that’s standing stock still. He found the Village Chief, asked him about where he was, and what he can do for some quick cash. The Chief helped bluefire40 greatly in pointing the right way to go, but only provided the same information anytime the Chief was asked a question. Bluefire40 wandered around Tir much like a hobo, trying to figure out his existence, since the Village Chief only told him to help other villagers. “There got to be something I’m missing”, thought bluefire40, “I was brought into the world for some reason.” In his many wanderings, he bumped into the river that flows through Tir, and was stunned by its beauty. Bluefire40 quickly resolved that he must search the world and find the wonders of nature for himself, at least until he found a greater purpose. So, with the help of a friend who was as lost as he, bluefire40 trained long and hard until he was confident enough to leave the town. Since then, bluefire40 and his recently bought horse, Redice, have witnessed most of Erinn, and have lived off whatever sums that he earned from his odd part-time jobs.

(Woo, that wore me out.)
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing.
A shy, friendly swordsman.
What is your Mabinogi schedule?
It depends really. Every other day sounds close enough, as real life interferes frequently. Smile

I want to thank you for your patience in reading this application. I hope to see you all in the community soon.

Last edited by bluefire40 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I forgot a "and". Whoopsies.)
bluefire40
bluefire40
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

New Member - bluefire40 Empty Re: New Member - bluefire40

Post  Thomas22 Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 pm

I say yes to this guy! Nice, new, and original!!
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:31 pm

I'm fine, but Bluefire 40 as the name?

Standard policy is to ignore numbers, but since you used them, do they have any significance?
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captincrunch Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Yes, I am interested in the reasons behind the name if any unless they are part of a story you wish to reveal as things unfold Wink

Character sounds good to me.
New Member - bluefire40 64005_-_sm
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  bluefire40 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:26 pm

The numbers have absolutely no meaning for anything, it's just a username that I have used over the years. I like to be consistent with my usernames.

I didn't plan on joining a RP guild when I made the character. Smile

If absolutely necessary, I could come up with something.
For now, I don't want to mess with it.
bluefire40
bluefire40
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 pm

We shall do as we do with Thomas then, and just ignore the numbers.

Good to meet you, Bluefire
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Omnisagi Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 pm

I have discussed it with the Chibi counsil....the verdict is....yes! Wink Welcome aboard dude! Razz
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down