Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member: Jinnhin

3 posters

Go down

New Member: Jinnhin Empty New Member: Jinnhin

Post  Jinnhin Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:17 pm

Character Name: My name is Jinnhin, but you can call me Jin or Hin for short.
How You Heard About The RP Society: I have heard about this society from a friend named, Caliandra.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I have been roleplaying since age 13 in real life.
Is English Your First Language? English is actually my second language, but I learned it like my first language.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: (This doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to let us know you can write and your character style is suitable for the guild. Between 50 and 400 words is ideal.) Living as a poor girl without any hints of a significant background, Jinnhin is the only name given by few people in the northern town of Tir Chonaill. Jinnhin’s motivation into holding a sword and dreams of adventures is seeing adventurers passing by with bountiful treasure and glorious titles. Unfortunately, Ranald is the only one who could train her, but he cannot due to Jinnhin’s empty pockets and a wooden stick. Now, she seeks someone who would train her and raise her (she is only ten years old). Despite her meager wealth, she claimed to be poor still and she was saving up for a trainer or a mentor.

The following appended by Darke 7/23/08 to help find compatible mentors:
What type of character do you play? A mighty warrior, a studious mage, a patient fisherman? Let us know what you enjoy doing. I'm starting out as an adventurous fighter-in-training. But later on, I'll be doing more things than just swinging a sword around.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I have no schedule to go by, either I'm online or just have something to do.
Jinnhin
Jinnhin
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down

New Member: Jinnhin Empty Re: New Member: Jinnhin

Post  Omnisagi Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

I think thats awesome, you have a really good story. I can't wait to RP with you....well more anyway. Smile
Omnisagi
Omnisagi
Kandy Korn Ogre
Kandy Korn Ogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:01 pm

Since there seem to be no objections and your application seems solid, I'll add you into the guild as soon as possible.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down