Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member ! Linkyoo

5 posters

Go down

New Member ! Linkyoo Empty New Member ! Linkyoo

Post  Linkyoo Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:53 pm

Character Name: Linkyoo Challanger
How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw people role playing, since I like RP it's took me !
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? Since 2006
Is English Your First Language? Not at all, my first language is French.

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Born in Emain Meicha, since he was ten his dream was to become a paladin or a mighty knight like his father. His mother died at four, he doesn't remember that much about her. Linkyoo is pretty strong, he can easily lift a claymore without problems, he's fighting with two swords when it's a matter of speed more than of strength. He left home at 16 year old for a world trip, he soon found out that many were more stronger than him, and the world was corrupted by the evil formor. Within a year he slew his first small golems. When he tried to defeat the deadly Succubus he failed. He then understood, that his dream to stop the formor once and for all would be difficult, once he healed his wound he took the ship at Port Ceann and traveled on the ocean. He found out that Iria was full of wonders that never saw before...Ever metling snow, hot desert and exotic forest. But he soon understood that evil was also there, at Iria. The war between the races, when would it's stop ? This world is in deline. If the people inside the world aren't united there is nothing we can do about saving this world. Linkyoo start to wander in Iria and in Ulahd, he started his own quest to save the land he indeed love.
I do not speak english that well , but I am trying my best, Okay ?

What type of character do you play? A strong and courageous aspiring Knight.
What is your Mabinogi schedule? I try to play the morning and at night, when I come back from school.
Linkyoo
Linkyoo
RPS Recruit

http://redosteel.forumactif.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

New Member ! Linkyoo Empty Re: New Member ! Linkyoo

Post  Thomas22 Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Well...some grammer mistakes...but hey, english is not your first language. I say yes to this.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Kerrins Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:36 am

Here's an intersting thing I have noticed. People like you, who do not speak English as a first language, tend to actually write better than most people who do claim to speak 'English'
The Kerrins
The Kerrins
Sweet Tart Sucubus
Sweet Tart Sucubus

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 am

Mostly because their trying harder than us.
Thomas22
Thomas22

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  dweramond Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:28 pm

do this mean i write better then thomas?XD just fooling around
______________________________________________________________________________________________
for french people:
bon ben j'ai rien a redire c'est plutot bien je mattend a roleplayer avec ti bientot^^alors....si tu veux dautre precision regarde mon histoire XD a oui et....*te donne un gros calin*bienvenu dans la RPS XD
______________________________________________________________________________________________
for english people:
well well...i have nothing to say...its pretty good im looking forward to rp with ya and if ya wanna know more about me check my registration post
also *hug ya* XD welcome to RPS
dweramond
dweramond
Kosher Dill Troll
Kosher Dill Troll

Location : somewhere in the world...or wait is this the same world?hum...i wonder...

http://www.youfail.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Linkyoo Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm

So, if I understood well, there is more Québecois than myself ? Nice !
Well it's going to be nice to Role play with everybody ! So I am eager to start role playing !
Linkyoo
Linkyoo
RPS Recruit

http://redosteel.forumactif.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Seeing as how there are no objections then you are welcomed into the guild. Thomas or myself will add you to the guild when possible.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down