Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Soun

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Soun Empty New Member - Soun

Post  Soun Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:14 am

Character Name: Soun
How You Heard About The RP Society: Saw a few people running around with the title, was a tad curious and managed to find the guild stone.
How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? : About four or so years.
Is English Your First Language? : Yep.
A Short Biography Of Your Character: Soun had spent most of his school life working, saving his money and the like along with building his physical strength and endurance in preparation for joining the American Navy only to find himself turned down for a minor medical reason. Soun was devastated at this enormous preplanned step in his life being crushed. He spent more time tirelessly working away at his job until at last he had managed to have a sizable sum of money. With it he left behind his family, friends and life. Deciding that he would live the dream of most and see the world. He saw what he could and used his money to fly between continents, pulling odd jobs for strangers to fund the rest of his needs. He met many people, but found himself reliving the same adventure over and over no matter where he went. Everything was becoming dull and boring.

One day Soun, with no money to afford a place to stay, had found a field to sleep in. When he awoke, the scenery had changed and his back hurt a lot. He was surrounded by white, he was standing on white, fluttering around where owls who were white and a lady appeared before him who was dressed in... black? Ah, but her hair was white. She led him to the snowy fields of the Vales where he began his new life, or perhaps, his larger than life. He spent a lot of time in the Vales with the other Giants but his wanderlust returned to him. He needed to explore this new land and figure out what adventures it would have in store. To many, Soun seems quiet and meditative, this is just his own shyness shining through. He is a casual and friendly sort, never taking anything, anyone or even himself too seriously. On top of that he likes to take things nice and slow, enjoy the scenery, stop and smell the roses. More often walking to places than running. Right now he is spending most of his time in Port Qilla and adventuring in Maiz Prairie

What type of character do you play? : An aspiring one on one fighter. As well as an aspiring blacksmith.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?
: I'm usually on every day. From about 8pm-12am to about 1pm-3pm, Pacific Standard Time.
Soun
Soun
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Soun Empty Re: New Member - Soun

Post  Captincrunch Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am

Nice well thought out character background story. Paints a complete picture of the person and their motivations.
Like the part of being larger than life. Wink

You have a fish of approval from me.
New Member - Soun M1661
Captincrunch
Captincrunch
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas22 Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:44 am

I like it too...and I love who's side you were going to join (American here too!). You got my approval.
Thomas22
Thomas22
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem
Rock Kandy Mountain Golem

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Back to top Go down

Post  Soun Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm happy to have gotten such a positive response already.

Mmm, that fish of approval looks good, I bet it would go great with some chips of sanction. *brick'd*
Soun
Soun
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Keaton Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

With no objections and a solid application I'll add you into the guild as soon as possible.
Mr. Keaton
Mr. Keaton
Gummy Bear
Gummy Bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down