Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live! From the Underworld!

3 posters

Go down

Live! From the Underworld! Empty Live! From the Underworld!

Post  LaminaNight Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:48 pm

The following is posted in any town-boards available, the lines in bold seem too perfect to be hand-written, though the signature at the bottom is definitely so. Other than that, it just seems like an ordinary poster for some sort of event that reads as follows:

Hey, you there! Yes, You! The one reading this bulletin!

You are about to bear witness to a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

The Underworld is hosting a talk-show in the beautiful new world of Erinn.

Attendees will have the chance to meet the S.K.N Crew: For those unfamiliar with the show, Succubi Kiss Network provides only the VERY BEST and LATEST news in the Underworld, hosted by the one and only Mary Bell!

We look forward to seeing you there, lovely Erinn-ites!

~ Mary Bell, SKN Head Reporter and Host.

LaminaNight
LaminaNight
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Live! From the Underworld! Empty Re: Live! From the Underworld!

Post  Kenelm Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:44 pm

The Corenite Trade Guild quietly removes one from Emain Macha.

Dalyn only succeeds in causing more confusion for the Tuatha de and other mortals across most of Uladh by writing in helpful explanations on a majority of the fliers. Sadly, those explanations are exhaustive word salads.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:43 am

Dhinesbeth Valnuuhr blinks at the flier in wonder. After talking to some of the locals, she decides to let it stay up... for shits and giggles. The people of Bangor, living day in, day out with the entrance of a Dungeon that also serves as the mine all the while, have gained some resistance to not freak out at the slightest thing. Dhinesbeth suppresses the urge to write a letter to the Tara Council, asking for permission to let the Boards be moderated, but she knows that is not going to happen any time soon.

She sends a courier out for Belvast, the city where Fomors and Humans live together, with the order to find out how legit this Succubi Kiss Network would be. It sounds like a joke, and at least in Bangor it is disregarded and doesn't cause a stir with the majority of the population. It still has Dhinesbeth curious how much truth lies therein.
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:45 am

A note is tucked below by an Elf in a robe of earthen colours in Taillteann;
Whoever you are, messing around;
this fraud would gain a lot more realism if you provided the details of where and when talk show happens.
I hope someone caught you pinning this to the board somewhere else and whooped your rear.
(( OOC question: to someone who is taking care of Belvast *wink wink nudge nudge to those who know* what will be the response of the courier? ))
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:45 am

Dalyn's aimless wandering brought him to Belvast the same day the courier from Bangor arrived. He was seen at a number of the fliers, writing in the helpful explanations he applied in Uladh.

The courier sent by Dhinesbeth returns to Bangor from Belvast, reporting there is no record of the group, and mentions the curiosity of the additional text.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  LaminaNight Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:07 pm

A reply is posted in the same handwriting as the signature on the original posting, in response to the note posted by the elf
( Assuming it was on the board as well as i thought )

(( OOC: I would like to remind anyone viewing this not to take it too seriously of a plot point, in regards to my recent others. This is essentially a little mini-point in order to pass the time until I can write the FEC and submit it when the new forum is operational. Thank You for your understanding. ))

"Dear Concerned Viewer - We here at SKN are, as always, open armed and willing to listen to concerns of our viewers and non-viewers alike, however, there is no need to be so rude about our recent appearance! First off let me say that we came into this world with only fractions - barely any - of our equipment that we originally had at our disposal and as such we cannot name a definitive date and location for our conference but will most likely choose an area with the greatest population as to convenience everyone involved. Second, I myself do not take kindly to your accusation of calling our news channel a "Fraud"! We assure you that we are a legitimate and renowned ( at least in our Realm ) for our factual, accurate, and reliable reports. If you wish to meet us in person simply come to our show when we announce the date and location as to answer any more questions you may have. ~ Mary-Bell "
LaminaNight
LaminaNight
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox
Frenetic Fuzzy Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 am

(( yet, the note was tucked at the board of Tailteann!))

The Elf passes the board as he went through the city of Tailteann on his travels and gave it a half hearted look... only to raise an eyebrow in surprise - he did not expect a response. Closing in on the board, he reads the message, scratching the stubbles on his right cheek. Before he leaves, he adds a short note;
Good luck... I guess
~ elsewhere, in Bangor ~

Dhinesbeth listened to the reports of the courier intently, and after his departure, she remains thoughtful for a while in her office, an index finger tapping softly on pursed lips.
After a slow nod, she picks up a sheet of paper and starts to write some notes. She smells business.
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down