Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Alecxx

4 posters

Go down

New Member - Alecxx Empty New Member - Alecxx

Post  Alecxx Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Character Name:
Alecxx

How You Heard About The RP Society:
I passed by the guild stone and it got me curious, and it turns out a friend of mine used to play a few years back and was a member for a little while.

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying?
I have been roleplaying for about six years or so.

Is English Your First Language?
Yes.

A Short Biography Of Your Character:
Alecx's parents died while traveling around the world when he was thirteen. His younger brother and himself then went to stay with a family friend. Alecx did not excel in school, nor was he a bad student. He did not have many friends, but when spoken to, he was warm and articulate. The boy was caring, and kind, however deeply trouble, and depressed. His life was a battle of getting up in the morning and continuing throughout the day. He carried on with not doing much at all for about three more years. Shortly after he had turned 16, his younger brother was struck and killed by a car. Not even a week later, Alecx took his own life, as he had tried before. This time, he found himself before Nao when his eyes opened again, and he was being welcomed to Erinn.

What type of character do you play? .
Alecx is a sad, quiet observer.

What is your Mabinogi schedule?.
Because of my job and other things I do away from the keyboard, I could be online at anytime, except for weekdays between 11 AM and 4 PM. I am typically on at least once a day for at least an hour or two.
Alecxx
Alecxx
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Alecxx Empty Re: New Member - Alecxx

Post  Khunvyel Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:02 am

Hello there!

Everything looks good so far, only two things I want to know beforehand;
1) Who was the member you mentioned that once was in the ranks of RPS?
2) Which world did Alecx come from? Earth or another place? Has he any recollection of his previous life?

Furthermore, we are right in the middle to reorganize the guild. The Staff came to the decision that every new applicant has the choice to wait until the restructuring is done along with the forum move and then reapply, or if they want to join in now. If you still want to join right now and getting your 3 approvals, please bear in mind that your mentoring process might be going a little slow, due to the fact that the management is working their buttocks off to get everything done new and shiny, cutting down on their game time. In addition to that, some things you will read into might change, so it is best to only keep the mentoring process in mind, and treat the rest with common sense and courtesy Smile
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecxx Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 am

My friend's character's name was Alitaii, or something similarly spelled.

Yes, Alecxx is from Earth, and much of his memories are gone, he can remember his kid brother, name, and death, and that's all.

I would not mind waiting, if the planned wait isn't too long, if I could get a rough estimate that would be great. I don't want to load anyone with too much during your changes, so if it is a problem to try and join now, just let me know.
Alecxx
Alecxx
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Khunvyel Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:59 am

Well, we don't aim to have it take long, but you know, sometimes things go out of bounds Very Happy

You can decide for yourself once you have gotten three approvals, of which you have one from me now.

It shouldn't be a problem, as long as you are so kind and a bit patient that the mentoring process could take longer since the Mentors are working a lot to get the new truck rolling and thus spend less time in game. Smile
Khunvyel
Khunvyel
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:46 am

Approval number two.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Location : Dallas-Fort Worth metro, Texas, United States, GMT-6

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvar Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:58 pm

And number three.

Please apply at the guildstone and we will let you in as soon as possible.
Dalvar
Dalvar
Councilor
Councilor

http://Dalvar.Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 pm

Please apply at the guild stone if you have not all ready done that. The mentoring process will begin shortly thereafter.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecxx Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:50 am

Thank you all very much. My apologies for the hold up. My internet had been out, and the repair men weren't too quick.
I will apply to the guildstone when I log in today.
Alecxx
Alecxx
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenelm Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 pm

You've been added to the in-game roster. Make sure you complete your mentoring.
Kenelm
Kenelm
Mentor
Mentor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down