Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member - Naraknia

2 posters

Go down

New Member - Naraknia Empty New Member - Naraknia

Post  Naraknia Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:25 pm

*note: This is actually a reapplication. I joined the guild years ago and was no longer able to play due to some intense real-life circumstances that I could not control. I realize that I should have posted in the forums about it, but my initial concerns were finding a place to live and not leaving a guild with good graces in hopes of returning today. I hope that you understand.

Character Name: Naraknia

How You Heard About The RP Society: I saw some people roleplaying one day in Tir Chonaill

How Long Have You Been Roleplaying? I've only roleplayed a few times, and I've enjoyed the times that I have. I'm pursuing a degree in Writing and I enjoy writing on my own. I love the idea of writing with other people.

Is English Your First Language? Yes

A Short Biography Of Your Character: Naraknia was born in a dimension similar to Earth, called Tarnasta. There, he grew up in an average, middle class family. He was in his senior year at University studying hydrology when he and his fiancee were in a car accident and died. Naraknia was approached by Nao after his death and was reborn into the world of Erinn. Erinn, where magic is something real and not just in fairy tales, was a place Naraknia excelled in the study of Ice and Lightning, most likely due to his knowledge of Water and Electricity in Tarnasta. The element he struggles with, however, is Fire. He practices, but seems to burn himself more than his enemies.

What type of character do you play? Mage, innately. Naraknia practices with swords, however, every day, knowing it will help him survive in the more brutal world of Erinn than the one he came from. He picked up a bow once, and tried to use it backwards. Aranwen laughed at him and he hasn't touched a bow since.

What is your Mabinogi schedule? Early afternoons and late evenings (PST)
Naraknia
Naraknia
RPS Recruit

Back to top Go down

New Member - Naraknia Empty Re: New Member - Naraknia

Post  Soifa Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Alrighty, hun! You were approved by..four..people the last time, and you were not forcibly removed from the guild for rule breaking, so I'll be moving this to approved right now and letting you in immediately!
Soifa
Soifa
Retired
Retired

Back to top Go down